Neutrogena Acne Proofing Salicylic Acid Daily Acne Treatment Gel Facial Cleanser and Wash, 6 oz uploaded by Katherine M.

BY SUPPLIER GENERIC

6-ounce bottle of acne-fighting daily facial gel cleanser and wash Acne treatment face wash clears breakouts and helps defend against new ones Gel cleanser was created specifically for acne-prone skin Contains maximum strength salicylic acid, a key acne treatment ingredient to fight breakouts Powered by CLEARDEFEND TECHNOLOGY helps preserve skinâ s essential defenses Gel face cleanser acne-proofs skin by helping to make it more acne resistant over time Oil-free formula is gentle on skin and recommended to be used twice a day Clinically proven to clear breakouts and help defend against new breakouts see more...

Amy N.
Hm...I was quite disappointed with this wash, I really wanted to love it. I was running out of my old acne wash and wanted to try something new. I typically like all of neutrogena acne product, but this wash just did not work for me at all. Loved the smell and consistency of it though. This didn't help me clear acne, and if anything I broke out a lot from it. And it's not those one of those breakouts where your product is working and will eventually help clear up, nope ):
Katherine M.
Springfield, MO
Purchased at: ULTA
I normally use the pink grapefruit kind, which I love. The only reason this one doesn’t get five stars is that I like the grapefruit smell better. This has a fresh, pleasant smell, so it’s just a matter of personal preference. As a 34 year old woman who still gets breakouts, I like them equally.
Michelle l.
Chicago Hts, IL
Best one ever. I have been using this product for over two weels and I love it its gentle, helps wiyh acne( but you need to stop using make up for a while ).its helped my acne go away but its says its acne proofing and i got another pimple i dont think its acne proofring but its takes them away ..would recommend
Brittany W.
Dallas, TX
Only had this product for about a week now and let me say I'm obsessed with it! My skin is so clear! Neutrogena has always been a go to but I'm excited too see how my skin will be in a month!
Elizabeth b.
Uniontown, PA
I love this brand! I remember few years ago, I tried this brand they really help with my acne. I was at Walmart I saw this I try it out for a month or two I was very disappointed in this product at first I saw my face clearing up I throught this was helping it than after awhile I started to get more acne.
Lexie P.
Eatonville, WA
I haven’t noticed much of a difference in my acne. I love the texture of this wash though, and it does clean my face pretty well. It is also very gentle and never irritates my skin
Shakeria D.
West Palm Bch, FL
My favorite cleanser i wash my face with it two a day, everyday. This is the first product that actually work for my acne problems. Its very affordable.
Barbie M.
Miami
It’s very effective and it does its job. I use it in combination with other Neutrogena cleansers.
Cecelia C.
Sioux Falls, SD
Purchased at: Walgreens
I just started using this yesterday and am already seeing positive results from my acne. This cleanses gently without overdrying. It smells good & leaves skin feeling calm & refreshed!
Alyssa G.
Ontario,ON
This helps with Dailey breakouts and it’s fast acting, it’s a little pricey but I think it’s totally worth the money, very effective I use it two times Daily and I can see the difference. Yes, this product met my espectiations I bought this at rexall.
Yesenia A.
This is one of the very few products that has received a 5 Star rating. May I have more reviews on this?