BY NEUTROGENA

Suitable for contact lens wearers Available in 4 shades SPF 20

Buy on Amazon
Jen S.
Bonney Lake
This was a thinner produce which I liked because it made it easier to apply. It had great coverage for a liquid. It dried quickly and stayed on all day. It wasn’t great at covering redness though. Not for acne, more for under eyes.
Jessie D.
This is a pretty good under eye concealer. It’s light and it works fairly well. If you get milia under your eyes, don’t use the product too often. I have fairly sensitive skin and even more sensitive under eye skin, and if I use this product daily it irritates my skin. Otherwise if you’re skin is not that sensitive, it’s a very good choice for an everyday light concealer.
Kailynn P.
Terre Haute, IN
I don't really use concealer but this one is a good one. It's nice easy going to use and the packages are nice. It's is great. Maybe make it cheaper and the packages bigger so it's more worth it. It does last awhile but I would say give it a try and if it doesn't work for you use something else.
India l.
It works well, I used better but it does what it says it will. It isn’t super heavy. I have oily skin so you must powder well if you use this product l. Setting your foundation etc is a must for us to stop the oil and creasing. I t glides in easily. It wears for s 6-8 hours. I like it
Robin G.
Love this concealer! It hides all redness and pimples, plus it fights acne while using it. I use it for blemishes and under the eye and it works really well to hide my mom eyes, dark circles. I have been buying this since high school, several years.
Sabrina S.
I love this product because you only need a tiny bit of product to get full coverage. This does get kind of powdery so it’s definitely not a creamy concealer, but I love that it’s SPF so if you need sun protection then this is great.
katherine P.
durham
This worked so well on my skin. I would deffinaltly reccomend this product it was gental on my skin which was deffinatly a big yes for me because my skin is so sensitive. Wasn’t bad in price. You deffnistly get what you pay for and I would highly recommend it !!
heather s.
mulga
this concealer is perfect for under the eyes dark circles !! or blemishes! it has nice packaging ! the pros of it, easy to apply, great going on the skin.  very easy to apply, and blend! would use it over and over again! yes i would recommend to others.
Bre R.
fredericksburg
This is my everyday, go-to under eye concealer and it’s amazing! I have pretty bad sinus lines that are sometimes a dark purple when I wake up in the morning and this concealer never fails to make me look more awake! Plus it has anti-aging and spf.
Vanessa F.
El Paso,Texas
ITS AWOSOME. I like this concealer bevause my skin it is very special jaja. Sometimes I need to found some products oil free. I recommend becuase I like thoses products. When I used for firts time I was in loved.