Neuropeptide Eye Therapy

by Perricone MD

Shop Perricone Md Neuropeptide Eye Therapy. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

What is the best product for under eye hollows?
Hello does this eye product help with Tear Trough undereye without getting fillers?? [product:perricone-md-neuropeptide-eye-therapy-cream]
How does Dr Perricone products measure up?
Start your review of Neuropeptide Eye Therapy!
How would you rate this product?
Irish R.
Neuropeptide Eye Therapy uploaded by Irish R.
It took me awhile to make a review, as I really want to see the progress, it is expensive because it has a name that proved itself, well, nothing grand I've noticed maybe because I'm always busy, as a nursing home employee. But I just say, it prevented my under eye from having more lines, it texture is quality and smell is good ,. Mild, .I still look the same as before though ,
Anel G.
merced
A true holy grail product! It is very pricy but works tremendously well! Rich, luxurious, light cream, you just pat a little bit around your eye area and wake up to visibly younger looking, refreshed eyes with less wrinkles.
Roxanne F.
El monte, CA
I probably can’t say enough great things about this product. My eye area is much more firmer And I can definitely see a difference after using this for a week. I’ve left a couple of friends use it while they’ve stayed over and they also said that this was a lifesaver. I know that this is a bit expensive but it’s well worth it you definitely don’t need to use a lot of product to get the results.
Michelle P.
Brooksville, FL
I cannot believe how much this product has made a difference around my eyes. I am only 25 but I live in Florida and have caused a lot of sun damage that became visible much earlier than I thought it would. I’ve taken the steps to start taking better care of my skin and this product has brought me back to looking my age if not younger. There is no smell the texture is very smooth and easy to apply and a little goes a very long way. I apply at morning and night every day and I have noticed such a huge difference in my fine lines. I did buy this product at TJ Maxx for about $35 compared to thehundred something dollar at any other Beauty store. Worth a try!!!!
Hope B.
Elmhurst, NY
Great anti-wrinkle product. Everyone asks what I use and I love Dr. Perricone. Great science and beauty combined. The smell of the product does not bother me but could affect sensitive eyes.
pamela G.
Lenexa, KS
This is a natural, mostly"green" product. I enjoy the light texture and the lift it gives to areas needing more firming. In addition, it moisturizes nicely. The only downside is the high cost. It is gentle to my sensitive skin.
Genta K.
New York
My skin loves it.
Highly recommend this product.
It feels like you are not wearing anything but then I noticed results in reduction of fine lines and puffiness. I am I hard client to please but this product checks all the boxes. Highly recommend
My skin loves it.
Highly recommend this product.
Nicole L.
philadelphia
I bought this from tj Maxx as an impulse buy because of the discounted price. It has a very good consistency and does not have any perfume to it. I wouldn’t say it has drastically changed my wrinkles under my eyes but I do not have many to show anyway. It’s always good to have a good under eye cream
Lisa C.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This product has softened the fine lines around my eyes and helped to lift sagging skin! Perricone Md has ingredients that are good for your skin. You can’t go wrong with this purchase!
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
Finally an eye product that has reduced the dark circles from those horrible tear troughs!  Neuropeptide Eye Therapy is so gentle and moisturizing. It soaks right in to my dry under eye area leaving them plump and bright. It is a little pricey but a little dab goes a long way.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
DESCIREE W.
il y a 2 ans
Irish R. il y a un an
I apologize that this has been 10 months quiry, I'm concern with that issue and so far to be honest I still see mine, it helped with my fining, preventing lines , and also I am insomniac so that could add to the tear trough ,am still on the hunt, and I have one in mind to try, will share once it works for me, hope this helps, thanks for the trust