BY NEURO WATER

Neuro bliss nutritional supplement drink 14.5 oz see more...

Neuro Water Neuro Bliss Nutritional Supplement Drink 14.5 oz
  • "I wanted to like these but they just didn't taste good, I would have enjoyed water instead." in 1 review
Breyonna S.
Breyonna S.
Tried this on a whim because of the name and claims of the product. The packaging is pretty cool too which is nice. However this stuff is really pricey. I didn't think it did anything for me and it was just more of a drink. Didn't do anything that it claims to do. Didn't really taste out of the ordinary to me either. Was just overall a meh kind of product.
Roni B.
Roni B.
I enjoyed drinking it, it brought on such a blissful feeling. It relaxes me, clarity, peacefulness, happiness in a cool looking bottle. Normally can be found at select grocery stores. Prices are not too crazy. Would recommend for those who need a little pick me up after a bad day at work/school, it'll change your mood!
Carli P.
Carli P.
Hilliard, OH
Has a good taste. I wouldn't expect these to be a miracle worker in relaxing you. Just something fun to try, and has a similar effect for me that drinking a nice cup of hot tea does. Can get pricey if you're drinking these frequently.
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
Fitspiration Expert
These are good, but i definitely think that they should lower the price on these. It tastes pretty good, but I do not feel that this has much of an affect on me at all. I like the packaging on them.
Shawna M.
Shawna M.
The narrow waters are pretty good okay taste make sure you just read the nutritional facts on the back I went to go get one and they are not suitable for people who are breastfeeding or pregnant
qunita b.
qunita b.
Pensacola, FL
I first tried these while on break at work .. I must say for the high price it is very worth it. They also have some for stress , amd for you to relax... Very different and taste good!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I love the taste of the calming one, and the sleep one actually helped me relax and fall asleep easier. I wouldn't run out and buy them, but they aren't bad
Dena H.
Dena H.
Philadelphia, PA
Didn't find any nutritional value at all. Super sugary but has a decent taste. I don't think they actually relax you at all
Valeriya M.
Valeriya M.
When i so it for the first time, the only reason why i decided to buy it was packing, but it did help me. also the taste was quite nice. Nevertheless, i am wondering if it could have been just a placebo effect.
Erin P.
Erin P.
Rockledge, PA
It doesn't really bring me "bliss" but I hate drinking regular water so this is a nice low-calorie option when I am trying to watch my weight.
Robin T.
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Would you try these again?
Kristine V.
Kristine V.
Hialeah, FL
Whats your favorite flavor of Neuro?
Angela P.
Angela P.
Arlington, VA
Do these leave an aftertaste in the water?
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Erie, PA
Are there any side effects from drinking too many of these?
Kirby M.
Kirby M.
I tried these a few times when they were on sale... I found that they gave me headache.