Neuro Unclipped Rod w/Free Neuro Protect

by Neuro

"NeuroÂ Unclipped Rod w/Free NeuroÂ Protect"

Has anyone bought this and liked it? Does it hold the curl fairly well? I have straight hair and have only found one wand (revlon) that is able to hold my curls for literally days without any product but I need a thicker one for thicker waves just don’t want to waste the money if my curls won’t last !
I want to buy this curler so bad but i feel like there are so many that are like 20-40 so is the price worth it?
Start your review of Neuro Unclipped Rod w/Free Neuro Protect!
Jennifer N.
Utica, KY
Neuro Unclipped Rod w/Free Neuro Protect uploaded by Jennifer N.
Neuro Unclipped Rod w/Free Neuro Protect uploaded by Jennifer N.
Purchased at: ULTA
There’s definitely a learning curve with the unclipped styling rod...but once you get it, it’s a dream! Honestly it is so fast and easy. When I first started using it, I used the little finger gloves but once I got the hang of it I found it easier not to use the glove at all. I love the memory settings and that the wand heats up so quickly. Also, I have several other curling irons that, even at the same temp or higher, don’t give nearly the curl or hold that I get with this. I absolutely love this! It’s worth every penny and I highly recommend it!
Kayla G.
Loysville, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
Yes it’s pricey but it is AMAZING. It’s so easy and fast to use. I’m very very happy with it and I’d buy it again
Alexa W.
Neuro Unclipped Rod w/Free Neuro Protect uploaded by Alexa W.
My favorite curling wand. It works wonders and cuts my time in half. I have curly/frizzy hair, and this helps me get those beachy waves or big curls I’m looking for. I highly recommend. Must have, worth it! #TheBigClean
Sarah C.
Erie, PA
I'm a hairstylist, and I use this at the salon and at home. It heats up so quick and let's you adjust the temp in 5° increments. They last forever before burning out
Madison  R.
Hot Springs, AR
Neuro Unclipped Rod w/Free Neuro Protect uploaded by Madison  R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m terrible at curling my hair but this curling wand is super easy to use and makes beautiful curls! It heats up super fast and has an automatic 90 minute shut off. I really recommend this tool. As you can see in my picture, it makes beautiful natural looking curls!
Paulina B.
Owings Mills, MD
Best wand ever! Heats up quickly and gives beautiful waves/curls that won’t fall flat right away! Highly recommend.
Josie K.
San Antonio, TX
In my opinion a curling wand couldn't possibly get better.  I had been a long time user of my CHI flat iron for curling purposes but I upgraded to a wand wanting more even curl all over the hair.  This wand is truly a dream.  It has an adjustable heat setting, and reaches the highest heat setting in under 45 seconds (could actually be less, seriously).  Easy to access on and off power button and comes with a pouch for carrying needs and a glove for daily usage.  While the glove may save you from pesky finger burns, it does - in my opinion - make it a bit more difficult to control the hair.  Truly this curls my hair consistently better than I ever could have imagined and gives me curls with bounce that lasts all day long, even into the second day.  This is well worth it if you consider this price point a splurge!
Stephanie R.
Dallas, TX
I have a LOT of hair and this curling iron totally changed the game for me. I’ve always had an issue with the clips on curling irons yanking my hair or creating weird kinks but not with this. It heats super quickly and more importantly stays hot, it only takes me about 20 minutes to curl my hair now. I have to say the first few times I used it, I definitely burned my fingertips but after getting a technique down I would never use another curling iron (esp one with clips) again. 11/10
Anna K.
Boise, ID
This wand is perfect when I want tighter bouncy curls. I used this tool when I was a bridesmaid in my friend’s wedding. I feel like it gives me a much more polished look. I do love that my curls really last when I use this iron.
Allison R.
This makes styling my hair a breeze. Very easy to handle and curls almost instantaneously. The design is beautiful and I love how the wand is long so it can grab all of the hair. Leaves me with fluffy fresh curls!