BY NEURO

Neuro® Trim® Drink Smart™ Nutritional Supplement.
New fiber formula.
Lose weight the healthy way™.
A thinner you in every bottle™.
35 calories per bottle.
No artificial colors or flavors.
Dietary supplement.
Hunger management. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I seriously love this drink!! I think it tastes so good. I am currently trying to lose weight so the benefits of this drink are great but I would drink this regardless because it’s delicious... if you like lychee. Haven’t seen any results in weight loss yet.
Shiloh W.
I'll be honest, Neuro Trim is one of my least favorite flavors from the Neuro line - it's a little too bland for my liking. BUT that being said, it actually does really help curb my appetite. I just wish they weren't so expensive.