BY NEURO

Neuro® Sleep™ Sweet Dreams™ Tangerine Dream.

Natural flavors.

35 calories.

No artificial colors or flavors.

Dietary supplement. see more...

• Can I take my regular Tylenol pm’s while drinking this? I...1 Answers
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I love this stuff so much!! If I need to get a good nights sleep I always buy a bottle of this stuff. It has a really nice tangerine taste and I’ll admit I don’t really care for citrus flavors but I really love it. The only thing I don’t like is the cap breaks away from the actual cap that seals the bottle and it bothers me. Other than that this stuff knocks me out and really helps me sleep. I suffer from bad sleeping problems and using this stuff when I really need it helps.
Jillian D.
Cambridge, MA
This is a knock out drink. Literally. This was one of my favourite drinks to sleep. I've used it at least fifty times over 8 years, I'm serious, and every time it has worked. It's around $5 depending on the retailer (I've found it at Walmart, 7/11, etc.). Here's the secret to maximum effect: consume the entire bottle within half an hour, get into bed a minimum of a half hour later, and you will have drool-inducing rest. Enjoy!
Bunseng K.
Long Beach, CA
Are you having sleeping problem? Look no further, the product of neuro sleep will help you sleep! I was sent a free product coupon to try out this product! And I have to say that the product really works! I took a sip of it, it taste decent in the flavor of tangerine dream! After like an half an hour or so I fell asleep! And I woke up refresh! I absolutely recommend this product!
Lacey L.
As a college student sleep is a treat but along with being a college student means low funds. This product is on the pricey size. This water is very yummy it is tangerine flavor with personality I feel a hint on mango and it really does help me wind down and get ready for be but it is not a sleeping pill of you can afford it try it!
Karissa B.
Paducah Ky
I've only found this stuff at gas stations and it's a little pricey...usually like $4 a bottle but it's worth it! I've never been a great sleeper but this puts me OUT after just a half of bottle (a whole bottle is a serving size). So even though it's pricey I suggest you try it!
Dani D.
Neuro Sleep is my only other go-to sleep aid aside from tea. It works well for those nights you just can't turn your brain off and you're struggling to sleep. I drink less than half usually and it is pretty effective. Doesn't take long to kick in and it gives you a calm, relaxed, and sleepy feeling. Mellow Mango and Tangerine are both decent flavors.
Ashley D.
I am not a good sleeper and am always looking for a new fad to get me to sleep and this water worked wonderfully! I only need a few sips and I am able to sleep through the night! I stock up when they are on sale at the supermarket (2 for $4). I can get a few servings out of each bottle so it is definitely worth it! I prefer the mango flavor over the orange/tangerine.
Lora W.
Aurora, CO
I absolutely love this stuff. If I'm ever just feeling restless and can't fall asleep or if I've had a long stressful day I drink a cap full of this sometimes two and that's all it takes and it relaxes me and I sleep so peacefully. I highly recommend it to anyone that has trouble sleeping at night
Melissa M.
Menifee, CA
I am a HUGE believer in Neuro products! The Sleep ones are amazing at helping me fall asleep, especially when I was working weird hours.  There are other flavors, but this one is pretty good. It uses melatonin to help you sleep, but not an insane amount. Totally worth it and they work miracles too.
Faye D.
I love this stuff. It calms me down, relaxes me, and makes me feel tired before bedtime. This is definitely worth any hype it has and more.
Laura L.
Concord
Can I take my regular Tylenol pm’s while drinking this? I usually take Tylenol pm but only lasts about 4 hours.