BY NEURO

Amanda Y.
Coopersburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these. They are carbonated, but it's a light, pleasant kind. And I HATE carbonation - drank a sip of sprite as a child and burst into tears kind of hate, and haven't touched soda ever again. I feel more awake but not in a jittery way like I do with coffee or espresso, it's much more "natural" feeling and smoother. There is no "crash" like there is with coffee, and it doesn't leave me with a dry mouth or dehydration like coffee does either (supposed to have twice as much water as you do coffee to restore hydration). I'm in a better mood after drinking one of these too. I suffer from depression and anxiety and I will notice even the slightest fluctuation in my mood/emotions. Most people probably wouldn't notice the effect as much as me with this drink, but that's because I'm hyperaware as it is. Try one of these instead when you're reaching for your morning or mid-afternoon pick-me-up.
Courtney M.
Rockingham, VA
At first I was apprehensive about this product. Claiming to give you energy with out the jitters typically associated with energy drinks, with that being said this product is pretty great. Working nights I need a way to keep myself up in the wee hours of the morning and this does the trick. It is a little price but when I really need it it's worth it.
This product comes in two flavors a fruit punch one (my favorite) and a blood orange one. This product is also carbonated. Overall I'm a big fan.
Shannon R.
I saw these on sale at walmart for about half price and they had coupons for buy one get one free. I tried this and didn't expect it to be carbonated. I didn't like the taste either. Definitely not something I would buy again.
Asia W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this drink! I am a huge fan of all the Neuro flavors I have tried so far. This is way better for you then other similar drinks. I also love the light carbonation. All the flavors are great also.
Kristen K.
I normally yawn throughout the day and get so tired but this drinks gives just the right kick to put me in a good mood and wake me up! I don't get jittery nor does it make me crash!