BY NEURO

Lauren M.
Arlington, VA
Delicious fruity flavor. I believe they changed the name to neuro pleasure by the way. I give this a B because I don't notice any effect of the neurotransmitters they put in this one (unlike with neuro sleep, which puts me out thanks to the melatonin). Still tasty either way though.
Amanda G.
This drink really works, I've tried all of them to see what was all the fuss about and they work well... Especially the sleepy one .. When U wanna go to bed and are having trouble drink this and it will put u to bed.
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA
This drink was great and I've tried other flavors. However, I didn't see any effect on me. It simply tasted like flavor and water mixed together. Maybe others will disagree with me on that one. But I wasn't impressed.