BY NEURO

Neuro® White Raspberry Bliss™ Reduce Stress™ Dietary Supplement.
Natural flavors.
35 calories. see more...

• Does anyone know the actual science behind the drink being able t...1 Answers
  • Does anyone feel this really helps boost their mood? I tried it t...2 Answers
  • Este tiene algún producto natural en su contenido1 Answers
Madison B.
Tacoma, WA
Ok y'all, so I have extreme anxiety issues/stress issues. I do take medication for it. But let me tell you. This drink not only tastes good. But I do believe it helps a lot. I wouldn't say it's like crazy difference but it does help. I don't know if it's a placebo effect but works for me. They also back up there research online with clinical studies. So I like that a lot to. Very respectable. It tastes amazing, I like that it's carbonated and they have a lot of others ones as well that I will be trying and doing reviews on. They are low in calorie and and like I said. YUMMMMYYY. Easy to say I'm addicted, I pick them up for 2 for $4 at my local Fred Meyers and QFC !!
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
I tried this out because my husband had luck with the sleep ones, and I saw l-theanine as an active ingredient, which is a supplement I already take that helps with my anxiety issues. I’m impressed actually! I didn’t expect it to do much and shockingly it did, I felt very relaxed and a little tired, which is good because I have insomnia. The flavor reminds me of a flat berry flavored la croix however. It’s kind of reminiscent of a very watered down blue raspberry lollipop. I don’t love or hate the taste, it’s just okay. I would prefer a stronger carbonation though. Still five stars for following through with the claims.
Lisa G.
When I tried this there was a coupon for a free bottle on their website, the “neuro” thing was just a gimmick (why I’m deducting stars) but it was still a tasty soda so if you drink it just for the taste it’s not bad.
Ashley S.
Coral Springs, FL
I found this drink after finishing a very tough 8 days of work, so I thought it was perfect timing! However, I was a little disappointed. I took a sip wondering, what does a WHITE raspberry taste like? I don't think they exist! As far as taste, it's like a very subtle raspberry flavor and it isn't over-powering or giving off a strong artificial taste--it was enjoyable. But as far as carbonation goes it tasted like a soda that I let sit out all day long. It just had that weakness as though the carbonation was slowly going away. And did I feel stress-free? Honestly, it's debatable because I was already planning to let go of my worries that day anyway. Truthfully, I can see some placebo affect at play here. Just KNOWING that this drink is meant to calm you helps. But sometimes that is exactly what people need! Overall, it's an enjoyable beverage but I'm not sure about if it truly succeeds at its' purpose.
Rachel B.
Windham, ME
This tasted SO much better than I thought it would. Most fortified drinks taste like vitamins. This does not! It’s calming and feels like you’re drinking a delicious soda or seltzer. HIGHLY recommended.
Danielle D.
Got this in my stocking for Christmas! Good flavor and a little surprised by the carbonation but overall great!
Had a little moment of panic because the top cap came off and bottle went flying and I thought I spill everywhere before realizing that there was anot her cap!
Chrimson E.
Leighton, AL
I love raspberry and being in the military I figured I needed something to reduce stress and gave this a go. It has chamomile and other soothing properties so it’s not a gimmick. It will help calm you down a bit and the flavor is awesome!!
Dee D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love the fact that it is only 35 calories. Not a huge fan of soda but this carbonated drink is not as sweet as other ones. This is definitely my favorite flavor of all. Not sure if it actually reduces my stress though that would be nice.
Cydney O.
 The chamomile definitely helps me relax and even get a bit sleepy. I think it's mostly a placebo effect, but it does help me unwind a bit. The flavor is good, but not all the great or too refreshing
Kylie N.
I absolutely LOVE the taste of the white raspberry!!! It is so refreshing to me but I don't feel it helps my stress. I will keep getting them for the flavor it truly is refreshing.
Nina M.
Issaquah, WA
Does anyone feel this really helps boost their mood? I tried it twice and felt like it had the opposite affect on me... How does this flavor compare to the other bliss?
Artemis B.
Pomona, CA
Does anyone know the actual science behind the drink being able to reduce stress?
gorgeous pamela S.
Miami, FL 8256nw 68th st
Este tiene algún producto natural en su contenido