Neuro Bliss Reduce Stress White Raspberry uploaded by Ashley S.Neuro Bliss Reduce Stress White Raspberry uploaded by Antumn M.Neuro Bliss Reduce Stress White Raspberry uploaded by Morgan B.See all 6 photos

BY NEURO

Neuro® White Raspberry Bliss™ Reduce Stress™ Dietary Supplement.
Natural flavors.
35 calories. see more...

• Does anyone know the actual science b...I don't claim to know the "exa... 1 Answers
  • Does anyone feel this really helps bo...I love them and I always seem ... 2 Answers
  • Este tiene algún producto natural en ...Creo que no y ni te ayuda a re... 1 Answers
Photos (6)
Buy on Walmart
Anna S.
Anna S.
Topeka, KS
Here's the funny thing about this drink: I had been drinking it for about a week and my husband said he noticed that I had been in a better mood lately. He had no idea I had been drinking these, and truth be told, I have been feeling better lately. I have a 2 year old and (because school is still out) an 8 year old at home so my stress level can certainly get up there. These have kind of mellowed me out. And the flavor kind of remind me of a cold melted Icee. That may sound gross but it is surprisingly refreshing. Love it!
Sam D.
Sam D.
Natick, MA
The design of this bottle is so cool, and is really easy to hold. The "bliss" type of neuro drinks are my favorite- I always drink them on days that I have big exams or stressful events. It may be a placebo, but the chamomille in the drink itself makes me feel calmed down. I like the other flavor of the bliss ones, the summer berry, just a little bit better. But the raspberry is still delicious.
Kailee H.
Kailee H.
Statesville, NC
I drank the sleep one, so when I opened this and the energy ones, I expected a non-carbonated drink. As far as I can see, it's not clearly marked on the bottle. The carbonation plus the white raspberry flavor is just... Nasty! These really need to come in non-carbonated varieties. I love the sleep neuro drinks, but I really wish I could get non-carbonated versions of the other drinks!
Shanebrandy H.
Shanebrandy H.
Belton, KY
I love this water! It is a little pricey but to me so worth it. The taste reminds me of sparkling water we had growing up, clearly Canadian. It's not got the bitter taste like a lot is sparkling waters. Not sure if it's the drink that says it's suppose to make you happy or just the yummy taste!
Anna D.
Anna D.
Baton Rouge, LA
This product tastes very nice but I have seen no proof in science to back it up. Who knows but it has a very light and refreshing taste so that has to count for something. If you need something "to bring concentration" as the bottle says I would just stick with the simplicity of coffee
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
I love these drinks! they can be a bit pricey but its totally worth it because you actually do feel relaxed afterwards. the flavor is delicious and it has tge right amout of carbonation. the bottle is super cute ! it stands out at people in stores.
Jeanna D.
Jeanna D.
I can't really attest to the "reduce stress" part of the drink, but the flavor is nice and it's really good. The carbonation surprised me since I was expecting more of a flavored water, but I would probably buy this again.
Jenna V.
Jenna V.
Palmdale, CA
It has a great taste. I love the bottle
I'm not sure if it helped with stress, but the idea behind it is pretty neat. I want to defiantly try the others. I would purchase again for sure!
Pomona, CA
This drink is light and bubbly, and has great taste. The bottle is adorable. The only reason I didn't give it five stars is because I do not see proof that it reduces stress.
Lea W.
Lea W.
winston salem, NC
This drink is soo tasty and refreshing and to really works. it actually has a calming effect to it. The price point was low and it is easy to find.
Nina M.
Nina M.
Cockeysville, MD
Does anyone feel this really helps boost their mood? I tried it twice and felt like it had the opposite affect on me... How does this flavor compare to the other bliss?
Pomona, CA
Does anyone know the actual science behind the drink being able to reduce stress?
gorgeous pamela S.
gorgeous pamela S.
Miami, FL 8298nw 68th st
Este tiene algún producto natural en su contenido