BY NEURO

Neuro® White Raspberry Bliss™ Reduce Stress™ Dietary Supplement.
Natural flavors.
35 calories. see more...

• Does anyone know the actual science behind the drink being able t...1 Answers
  • Does anyone feel this really helps boost their mood? I tried it t...2 Answers
  • Este tiene algún producto natural en su contenido1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Anna S.
Topeka, KS
Here's the funny thing about this drink: I had been drinking it for about a week and my husband said he noticed that I had been in a better mood lately. He had no idea I had been drinking these, and truth be told, I have been feeling better lately. I have a 2 year old and (because school is still out) an 8 year old at home so my stress level can certainly get up there. These have kind of mellowed me out. And the flavor kind of remind me of a cold melted Icee. That may sound gross but it is surprisingly refreshing. Love it!
Shanebrandy H.
Belton, KY
I love this water! It is a little pricey but to me so worth it. The taste reminds me of sparkling water we had growing up, clearly Canadian. It's not got the bitter taste like a lot is sparkling waters. Not sure if it's the drink that says it's suppose to make you happy or just the yummy taste!
Anna D.
Baton Rouge, LA
This product tastes very nice but I have seen no proof in science to back it up. Who knows but it has a very light and refreshing taste so that has to count for something. If you need something "to bring concentration" as the bottle says I would just stick with the simplicity of coffee
Jeanna D.
I can't really attest to the "reduce stress" part of the drink, but the flavor is nice and it's really good. The carbonation surprised me since I was expecting more of a flavored water, but I would probably buy this again.
Artemis B.
Pomona, CA
This drink is light and bubbly, and has great taste. The bottle is adorable. The only reason I didn't give it five stars is because I do not see proof that it reduces stress.
Sam H.
Salem, OR
This tastes great! I'm not sure how mellowed out I'll be by it but clinical studies say it should help! it seems lightly carbonated? very yummy.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
These are great tasting. Light and refreshing. It really does seem to de-stress me. I purchase these all the time and will continue to do so.
Michelle W.
Grand Rapids, MI
This works. I drank this product before going to bed and I slept so well. I woke up refreshed and ready to start the day. It really worked.
Crystal J.
Cottageville, SC
I like this water and the bottle is cute. I take this to the beach with us when we go.
Chrimson E.
Leighton
I love raspberry and being in the military I figured I needed something to reduce stress and gave this a go. It has chamomile and other soothing properties so it’s not a gimmick. It will help calm you down a bit and the flavor is awesome!!
Nina M.
Issaquah, WA
Does anyone feel this really helps boost their mood? I tried it twice and felt like it had the opposite affect on me... How does this flavor compare to the other bliss?
Artemis B.
Pomona, CA
Does anyone know the actual science behind the drink being able to reduce stress?
gorgeous pamela S.
Miami, FL 8256nw 68th st
Este tiene algún producto natural en su contenido