Neuma Volume Shampoo

Amazingly Beautiful, Healthy Hair Dimension Fullness Adds Moisture &Amp; Helps Smooth Hair Smooths &Amp; Softens Hair Provides Uv Protection Renewable, Beneficial, Plant-Based, Color Safe Ingredients Certified Organic Extracts 85% Post Consumer Recycled Bottles 100% Certified Wind Power 100% Recycled Fiber Containers Vegan Peta Approved Discover Your Hair's Volume Potential.&Nbsp; This Sulfate-Free Formula Gently Cleanses While Adding Weightless Body.&Nbsp; Featuring A Proprietary Blend Of Plant Extracts And Essential Oils, Phyto Color Complex&Trade; Maximizes Color Hue, Vibrancy And Longevity While Phyto Uv Shield&Trade;, An Exclusive Blend Of Plant Nutrients, Protects Color From Uva &Amp; Uvb Oxidation.&Nbsp; Hair Is Left Feeling Thicker, Fuller And Static-Free.&Nbsp; Strengthens, Detangles, Smooths And Helps Control Flyaways.&Nbsp; Builds Dimension With Added Shine.&Nbsp; What Makes This Formula Special?&Nbsp; Phyto Color Complex:&Nbsp; A Gentle, Natural Surfactant System That Removes Environmental Pollutants, Not Color, From Hair.&Nbsp; Plant Extracts Restore Natural Health And Shine While Maximizing Color Retention And Extending Color Life.&Nbsp; Phyto Uv Shield:&Nbsp; A Proprietary Blend Of Certified Organic Plant Extracts Enhance Depth Of Tone, Reflectivity And Color Vibrancy.&Nbsp; Essential Oils Shield Color From Uva, Uvb Oxidation And Fading.&Nbsp; Coconut Fruit Extract:&Nbsp; Smooths And Softens Hair.&Nbsp; Sunflower Seed Oil:&Nbsp; Provides Uv Protection While Adding Shine And Shielding Hair From Heat Damage.&Nbsp; Shea Butter:&Nbsp; Adds Moisture And Helps Smooth Hair.&Nbsp; Sulfate-Free:&Nbsp; Gently Cleanses Without Stripping Essential Oils.&Nbsp; Aroma Provided By Pure Essential Oils Of Vanilla, White Fennel (Star Anise), Patchouli - True Aroma Therapy.&Nbsp; Neuma Uses Only Renewable, Beneficial Plant-Based Ingredients - Leaving You, And Your Hair, Looking And Feeling More Beautiful.&Nbsp; Our Collection Of Professional Performance Beauty Products Contain Ingredients Which Above All, Do No Harm - Because Like You, We Care For Earth And Hair.&Nbsp; Zero Synthetic Fragrance, Sulfates, Sodium Chloride, Parabens, 1,4-Dioxane, Phthalates, Glutens, Neurotoxins, Aluminum Compounds, Glycols, Formaldehyde Donors, Ureas, Carcinogens, Environmental Pollutants - Simply A Genuine, Sustainable Brand. Made In Usa We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Neuma Research Llc And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Neuma Research Llc.&Nbsp; Neuma Research Llc Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Neuma Research Llc Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Eve see more...

• Does this shampoo make hair feel clean and also silky?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Erin J.
If your hair is flat this shampoo and conditioner duo really gives you volume! It made my curly hair much more bouncy. Super light weight and smells pretty great too!
Ramena A.
O! M! G! I love this product! I have sensitive skin and scalp psoriasis -- and I'm a freak with clean ingredients -- I LOVE this. It doesn't irritate my psoriasis, but it still cleans my scalp beautifully. Usually shampoos do either or but never both. I'm so glad I finally found this line! I recommend this to everyone for everyone!!
Kerri M.
Steubenville , OH
This product is amazing! After one use I felt a difference. I have fine hair that gets oily quickly. I could go every other day without washing my hair using this shampoo and conditioner and my hair still feels clean!!!
Shannon W.
York, PA
Love this product! Like all Neuma products it smells incredible. This gives my fine hair good volume. I rotate this with the renew (green bottle Neuma) system. Both are safe for color treated hair.
Sophia P.
Bloomington, IN
You only need to use the amount the size of a dime to clean your entire head of hair. I promise! It might seem expensive, but one bottle of this stuff will last me 60-90 days, and I have very long hair. Plus, concentrated shampoo = less packaging waste = better for the planet!
Nicole W.
Lunenburg, MA
One of my all time favorite shampoos! I'm very picky with my hair care products and adore this!
Sophia P.
Bloomington, IN
Does this shampoo make hair feel clean and also silky?