Neuma Renew Conditioner uploaded by Antonaya G.Neuma Renew Conditioner uploaded by Dianna L.

BY NEUMA

Amazingly Beautiful, Healthy Hair Smooth Refine Strengthens Hair While Adding Shine Enhances Body In Hair Adds Moisture While Smoothing &Amp; Softening Hair Renewable, Beneficial, Plant-Based, Color Safe Ingredients Certified Organic Extracts 85% Post Consumer Recycled Bottles 100% Certified Wind Power 100% Recycled Fiber Containers Vegan Peta Approved Daily Care For Your Hair.&Nbsp; This Lightweight Conditioner Detangles And Nourishes Hair.&Nbsp; Balances Moisture While It Helps Protect And Control Frizz And Flyaways.&Nbsp; Featuring A Proprietary Blend Of Plant Extracts And Essential Oils, Phyto Color Complex&Trade; Maximizes Color Hue, Vibrancy And Longevity While Phyto Uv Shield&Trade;, An Exclusive Blend Of Plant Nutrients, Protects Color From Uva &Amp; Uvb Oxidation.&Nbsp; Strengthening Ingredients Enhance Hair Condition Without Build-Up To Deliver Healthier, More Alive Hair.&Nbsp; What Makes This Formula Special?&Nbsp; Phyto Color Complex:&Nbsp; A Gentle, Natural Surfactant System That Removes Environmental Pollutants, Not Color, From Hair. Plant Extracts Restore Natural Health And Shine While Maximizing Color Retention And Extending Color Life.&Nbsp; Phyto Uv Shield:&Nbsp; A Proprietary Blend Of Certified Organic Plant Extracts Enhance Depth Of Tone, Reflectivity And Color Vibrancy.&Nbsp; Essential Oils Shield Color From Uva, Uvb Oxidation And Fading.&Nbsp; Sunflower Seed Oil:&Nbsp; Provides Uv Protection While Adding Shine And Shielding Hair From Heat Damage.&Nbsp; Peppermint Leaf Extract:&Nbsp; Enhances Body In Hair.&Nbsp; Vegetable Protein:&Nbsp; Strengthens Hair While Adding Shine.&Nbsp; Shea Butter:&Nbsp; Adds Moisture While Smoothing And Softening Hair.&Nbsp; Aroma Provided By Pure Essential Oils Of Vanilla, Peppermint - True Aromatherapy.&Nbsp; Neuma Uses Only Renewable, Beneficial Plant-Based Ingredients - Leaving You, And Your Hair, Looking And Feeling More Beautiful.&Nbsp; Our Collection Of Professional Performance Beauty Products Contain Ingredients Which Above All, Do No Harm - Because Like You, We Care For Earth And Hair.&Nbsp; Zero Synthetic Fragrance, Sulfates, Sodium Chloride, Parabens, 1,4-Dioxane, Phthalates, Glutens, Neurotoxins, Aluminum Compounds, Glycols, Formaldehyde Donors, Ureas, Carcinogens, Environmental Pollutants - Simply A Genuine, Sustainable Brand.&Nbsp; Neuma Uses Only Renewable, Beneficial Plant-Based Ingredients - Leaving You, And Your Hair, Looking And Feeling More Beautiful.&Nbsp; Our Collection Of Professional Performance Beauty Products Contain Ingredients Which Above All, Do No Harm - Because Like You, We Care For Earth And Hair.&Nbsp; Zero Synthetic Fragrance, Sulfates, Sodium Chloride, Parabens, 1,4-Dioxane, Phthalates, Glutens, Neurotoxins, Aluminum Compounds, Glycols, Formaldehyde Donors, Ureas, Carcinogens, Environmental Pollutants - Simply A Genuine, Sustainable Brand. Made In Usa We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Neuma Research Llc And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Neuma Research Ll see more...

Peyton B.
Elizabeth, CO
This conditioner smells sooo good. It's very natural and a minty smell. After using it my hair feels so silky and soft. It doesn't weigh my hair down from giving it any volume . The one thing I wish it did was make my hair less tangly, frizzy and add more shine
Amie C.
Tempe, AZ
If you see my review of the shampoo, I share the same sentiment. I loved this but didn't. It did nothing for helping my tangles and I always needed a leave in conditioner. Maybe it wasn't the best fit for my hair type? Either way, the smell was strong but nice and minty. Neuma Renew Conditioner
Antonaya G.
Essexville, MI
My Natural Hair Stylist uses these products at her salon. She's all about healthy hair so any product she used is organic and the best for your hair! From the Shampoo to the Conditioner, you can always feel the products working it's magic on your hair. I've been trying to find it in stores to use at home!
Dianna L.
Norwalk, OH
I have the Neuma smoothing cream. I use this every time I wash my hair. I use about a quarter size amount, on my long hair. It has helped with frizziness, and helps smooth things down. At the same time, it does not take away my curls or waves. It is not a heavy product.
Danielle K.
Philadelphia, PA
Smells great, really gives you an aromatic experience while using. This conditioner is universal for all textures. Won't weigh hair down, but it also won't over moisture so if your hair is brittle or damaged try one of their moisture conditioners. Color safe, organic, vegan, paraben and sulfate free!
Ashley N.
Indianapolis, IN
The minty smell is great and it makes my scalp feel awesome! I get dry scalp, but have a Brazilian blowout and cannot use the normal shampoos. I don't like mixing brands/scents and this shampoo/conditioner has helped my scalp so much. Love it!!!
Erica P.
Warren, MI
This stuff is like god.I love it so much and i will never use anything else again.It makes your head and hair feel so clean and it smells absolutely amazing.
Erin J.
Favorite conditioner out of the lines Neuma has. Nice minty smell. Leaves my hair feeling soft as it gently removes build up. Can be used daily.
Haley P.
I'm in Love with this conditioner! It has essential oils in it that make your hair look super healthy and it smells amazing!
Shannon W.
York, PA
Love love love. I use it after the shampoo and my hair feels super clean and soft. The smell is amazing.