Neuma

Neuma Reneu Shampoo, 10.1...
21 Reviews
5 / 5
I have been using this shampoo for well over 5 years! I love it! I have color treated hair, it has a refreshing mint smell, it is not too strong to dry out my hair yet it cleans it. I used to get it from the salon that only used organic products but since that salon is no longer in business, i buy it on line.
5 / 5
The NEUMA Beauty reNeu Shampoo is a purifying formula leaves hair refreshed by removing product build-up, minerals, and other environmental pollutants. I was really intrigued to try this product after experiencing the Neuma Instant Fix and loving it ! I have a consistent cleansing process for my hair that I usually don't opt out of, but I gave this a try. It contains Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil which offers a lovely refreshing feel to the scalp. It also contains additional ingredients that help support breakage and detox the scalp to promote healthier . My hair felt soft , clean and was easy to detangle after use. It offered a nice lather and was easy to rinse off. I did not feel any residue on my hair afterwards. I would make this my go to shampoo when I want a nice gentle detox especially now in the summertime. This product can work for everyone. If you are looking for a clarifying shampoo that will not dry out your hair this is the one . I also love the packaging and the price point is affordable.[product:neuma-reneu-shampoo-101-fluid-ounce]
5 / 5
I am really impressed with the [product:neuma-reneu-shampoo-101-fluid-ounce] as this is the first time I tried it. I am really picky with what I use because I have fine, color-treated, thin hair that disagrees with a lot of different shampoos I have tried in the past. I have dry ends, but an oily scalp. I rarely use products in my hair, unless it is dry shampoo because my hair gets greasy so quickly. This shampoo has made such a difference. It is sulfate free, which I always have issues with shampoos not lathering, however this lathers really well. I have been using it for the past two weeks and have seen a great difference in my hair. It does not weigh my hair down and my hair is smooth, yet volumized after using it. It smells like vanilla and my hair smells fresh throughout the day. I have also noticed my hair does not get as greasy as quickly and feels cleansed. The sunflower seed oil balances the oiliness really well. My hair has become much smoother. I will be purchasing the conditioner in the future to help control frizz from the heat and flyaways even more! I am so happy I was introduced to this product!
5 / 5
This shampoo has such a fresh, yummy, hibiscus, vanilla, mixed with a splash of lavender flower extract, and peppermint scent. I enjoyed the fact that the scent is not overpowering with the peppermint as most products with it, don’t irritate my eyes. I like the simple packaging and the product comes out nicely, never too much. It does not take that much product to form a lavish lather (I used a size a nickel of the shampoo). I notice after one week how my scalp’s dryness has improved. My scalp is left feeling so clean and I used it on my wigs, which help make the highlights and color pop more than I first colored them. Fewer tangles, instant body, noticeable shine, and luster without drying out the hair. The shampoo is made non-toxic and free of synthetic chemicals. This shampoo really does do the trick of removing the dirt and build-up from my scalp and hair, leaving my ‘do look so fresh and so clean (in the words of Outkast).   Follow me on IG: samk_beautytap2020 [product:neuma-reneu-shampoo-101-fluid-ounce]
5 / 5
This reNeu shampoo gently cleanses your hair to remove build-up from hair products, hard water minerals and other environmental pollutants to nourish and promote a healthy scalp, to enhance body and to add shine to your hair. It also helps shield against UV and heat damage. The main ingredients are: - Lavender Flower Extract helps refresh hair and scalp while promoting healthy condition and shine; - Sunflower Seed Oil helps provide UV protection and adds shine and shields hair from heat damage; - Peppermint Leaf Extract enhances body and volume and stimulates the scalp for healthy hair grow. It is suitable for all hair types and it does not strip your hair from moisture or color. I love that this shampoo is formulated with renewable, beneficial plant-based ingredients and love Neuma's motto: performance without sacrifice. Their products provide exceptional style and results without sacrificing hair, health or the planet. I have long, wavy, dry and thin hair. I have been using this shampoo for the last couple of days and I must say that I have found a solution for my hair! This shampoo really makes my hair and scalp feel fresh, clean and hydrated. I only need a dollop of the shampoo so this bottle will last me a long time. Right away when I open the lid, I smell the wonderful aroma of the peppermint and vanilla. I just love this soothing clean scent. The shampoo has a creamy texture and lathers well. It feels like an exfoliating wash for my scalp and is very easy to rinse without leaving any residue or leaving my hair greasy or weighed down. My hair looks healthy and feels soft and smooth with a beautiful shine. My hair and my scalp feel soft and hydrated and my hair does not feel stripped or dry. I love how easy I can comb through my long hair without having any tangles. It makes styling my hair so much easier and my hair feels rejuvenated with more bounce. I will be adding more Neuma products to my hair care routine!
5 / 5
I love this shampoo. It smells so amazing, very reminiscent to very minty thin mints. It lathers so well and cleanses the hair very thoroughly, removing product build up, but without leaving the hair overly stripped. I love the minty feeling this gives my scalp, I find it very therapeutic and relaxing. Great shampoo to reset your hair and get a good cleanse.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This is a great shampoo for cleaning/refreshing your scalp for color treated hair! This is best used with the exfoliating scalp therapy.
5 / 5
I absolutely love this shampoo. I struggle with being allergic to any and all shampoos and this one I have been able to consistently use with no reactions. I have oily hair and dry scalp and this works perfectly for that combination. A little goes a long way with this shampoo which helps me justify the price but overall it is not too costly for a shampoo. 10/10 will buy again and recommend to everyone I know.
5 / 5
I love this shampoo! It is minty and exhilarating feels amazing on my scalp. Also leaves my hair super clean. Expensive but worth every penny
5 / 5
Very gentle shampoo, smells great, doesn’t mess up my hair color and does a great job cleaning (especially when I have a day or two of dry shampoo in there!) without weighing my fine hair down!