BY NEUMA

Amazingly Beautiful, Healthy Hair Cleanse Refresh Strengthens hair while adding shine 5 Enhances body in hair 3 Gently cleanses without stripping essential oils 1 Renewable, beneficial, plant-based, color safe ingredients 2 Certified organic extracts 9 85% post consumer recycled bottles 10 100% certified wind power 8 100% recycled fiber containers 6 Vegan 7 PETA approved Need a fresh start? This sulfate-free formula gently cleanses all hair types leaving your hair feeling fresh and more manageable. Featuring a proprietary blend of plant extracts and essential oils, Phyto Color Complex maximizes color hue, vibrancy and longevity while Phyto UV Shield, an exclusive blend of plant nutrients, protects color from UVA UVB oxidation. Leaves hair feeling fresh by removing build-up, minerals and other environmental pollutants. Strengthens hair while it detangle see more...

Maggie W.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
I use the shampoo and conditioner combo of the nuema brand and it is to die for! The shampoo smells amazing and so clean. It lathers so nice and makes my hair feel really clean. I only wash my hair about every three days since I color my hair such a bright color and try to keep it from fading so quickly. This shampoo doesn’t make me feel like I need to wash my hair everyday. If you have a sensitive scalp or color treated hair then this is for you!
Amie C.
Tempe, AZ
I have a love-hate relationship with this shampoo. I bought it at the recommendation of my hair stylist after adding color to my hair. The smell is strong and minty. It gave me an essential oil vib. I loved that it was organic and my hair always feel clean. I used this in combination with the conditioner which didn't seem to helpy tangly hair.
Kelley S.
Warrenton, VA
I can't name one negative thing about this shampoo. It has a fresh mint smell and it makes my scalp tingle a bit but in a good way. My scalp feels so fresh and clean after using. A tiny but of shampoo goes a long way making the bottle last a long time. It lathers beautifully and my hair is SO SOFT and silky. It doesn't tangle my hair like most shampoos do. My current favorite.
Meredith C.
Berkley, MI
One of my favorite shampoos out there. Neuma is super natural in every aspect, unlike most other companies who claim to be, I really feel that it cleans and soothes my sometimes itchy scalp. It really gets rid of a lot of buildup caused by the usage of other products. The one thing with this product is you aren't going to get that super sudsy feel like you would other shampoos. It's not designed to suds a lot but it's still cleaning your hair. I also like to double this as a body wash! The eucalyptus scent is very nice and not too heavy. It can get pretty pricey if you use a ton of product, but it's well worth the money!
Aysha D.
Louisville, KY
Seriously the best shampoo I've ever used. Since it's so concentrated you only have to use a small amount (hack: the size of the emblem on the packaging is the same size as the amount you should use), and mix it with water in my hands to get a rich lather. This product leaves my scalp feeling so cool and clean and my hair has never been healthier
Ashley N.
Indianapolis, IN
I have a Brazilian blowout and can only use certain shampoos which caused a huge problem for me when the weather got cold and my scalp freaked out and became super dry. I can't use any of the normal products to treat this but then my stylist found this shampoo. TOTAL GAME CHANGER!! It smells so minty and feels great on my scalp. Love it!!!
Haley P.
I'm in Love with this product!! It has essential oils in it that make your hair look super healthy and it smells amazing! It really wakes you up in the morning too!
Jamie T.
This by far my least favorite shampoo. I just had to use too much in my hair to make it feel clean.
Kelley J.
Gaithersburg, MD
This shampoo is amazing. First, the smell is great- Fresh and minty. My scalp feels clean and tingly after each wash which I LOVE. We have very “hard” water which can sometimes leave a film on my scalp with some shampoos, but not this one. It lathers and rinses great. My hair feels soft and manageable. I really am super in love with this new find of mine!!
Jennifer K.
Edmonton, AB
I love the scent and how it detangles, but this and the conditioner leaves my hair an oily mess. Any suggestions? I may double wash, but not sure what else to do.