Personal CareNeuma
Reneu Scalp Therapy

Neuma Reneu Scalp Therapy

by Neuma

Gently exfoliates to remove buildup and residue to refresh, restore and revitalize the scalp. Can be used weekly, or as needed to help maintain and promote healthier scalp and hair.

Does this help break up dandruff?
Start your review of Neuma Reneu Scalp Therapy!
Mindy R.
Bonne Terre, MO
Neuma Reneu Scalp Therapy uploaded by Mindy R.
Neuma Reneu Scalp Therapy uploaded by Mindy R.
I completely enjoyed using this on my scalp this morning. The smell of mint was amazing and really woke me up. Neuma Reneu Scalp Therapy #Shelfie #Influenster #ScalpTherapy #reNu #HairCare
Savanah W.
Rockledge, FL
Neuma Reneu Scalp Therapy uploaded by Savanah W.
I just got this product in my Ipsy glam bag. I used it about 2 weeks now. I have combination hair and suffer from dandruff. I been using this twice a week after shampooing and before condo and I noticed a huge difference in the amount of dandruff. Almost no flakes. I will be buying more and I highly recommend this especially if you have dandruff issues or use a lot of products and want a deep clean.
Claudia B.
New Castle, PA
Neuma Reneu Scalp Therapy uploaded by Claudia B.
Smells very nice like mint. When I used this on my scalp I do experience a slight tingly sensation and cooling effect. If seems to clean ok but does not do anything super impressive for me. I do not have oily hair I have pretty dry hair so maybe it would work more for an oily scalp.
Ashley A.
Chesapeake, VA
Neuma Reneu Scalp Therapy uploaded by Ashley A.
First off, this stuff smells soooo good! Second, it has a little bit of exfoliation that dissolves after you rub it in. It also has a nice cooling sensation and is a great way to remove build-up after a long week of using styling products. Also good for oily scalp!
Orchid R.
This is a nice product if your scalp hasn't been getting enough love. You are supposed to use it on top of your shampoo so it can reach your scalp without using the whole bottle. My scalp was getting some weather related dryness and this treatment relieved the itching. It smells minty/menthol but it's not super strong.
Heather J.
Land O Lakes, FL
Neuma Reneu Scalp Therapy uploaded by Heather J.
So for starters,....this scalp treatment smells so good! A little minty, really fresh and spa-like. Unfortunately, the formula didn't work well for my longer hair. The microbeads were so tiny that I couldn't feel them, and they were a little challenging to wash out. It did make my scalp feel a bit better, but not impactful enough for me to repurchase.
Chere H.
Pawhuska, OK
Neuma Reneu Scalp Therapy uploaded by Chere H.
The scent is so invigorating! It went onto the scalp very nice! It felt like a nice scrub & wasn’t overly harsh! It was very easy to wash out & left my scalp feeling clean & refreshed!
Brenda R.
Neuma Reneu Scalp Therapy uploaded by Brenda R.
This is a wonderful product for dry scalps. Especially in the colder months with all of the dry forced heat that our skin endures every year. Smells minty and fresh, with a hint of vanilla. Very relaxing and feels really good on the scalp. Certified Organic, Cruelty and Vegan. Makes a great "pamper yourself" item. Highly recommend.
Brandy G.
Nashville, TN
Sampled through birchbox, I love it so much!, helped scabs and iron buildup on my scalp, smells great like menthol, i applied directly to scalp let it sit and massaged in, sampled through birchbox then I purchased it through them, it went beyond expectations, I did and will continue to buy it.
Danielle M.
I got this on a recommendation that it would help my very dry scalp. I struggle with plaque psoriasis and figured it couldn’t hurt to try. I honestly didn’t see the hype but felt that maybe it would work better for someone whose scalp needs some stimulation and renewal - the peppermint scent is nice if you like the smell of mint (I do) and it tingles upon application - your mileage may vary there.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...