Neuma Reneu Scalp Therapy uploaded by Brenda R.

BY NEUMA

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Gently exfoliates to remove buildup and residue to refresh, restore and revitalize the scalp. Can be used weekly, or as needed to help maintain and promote healthier scalp and hair. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Erin J.
I love this product. It helps with dandruff, gets rid of build up and stimulates the follicles. All natural and works great as a face scrub. Super gentle and smells great.
Meredith C.
Berkley, MI
Great product for an itchy scalp! I use this 1-2 times a week with my reNeu shampoo and I feel it really helps to soothe my scalp. A little goes a very long way, so I think you will definitely be getting your monies worth. I think it would work great on those with dry, itchy or even sunburnt scalps! BONUS...I will also use this on my German Shepherd when I give him baths. This helps to cut down on his itchy skin and it's extremely safe to use on pets too! He doesn't itch as much for weeks after!
Brenda R.
This is a wonderful product for dry scalps. Especially in the colder months with all of the dry forced heat that our skin endures every year. Smells minty and fresh, with a hint of vanilla. Very relaxing and feels really good on the scalp. Certified Organic, Cruelty and Vegan. Makes a great "pamper yourself" item. Highly recommend.
Shantea W.
Simi Valley, CA
This is a nice product if your scalp hasn't been getting enough love. You are supposed to use it on top of your shampoo so it can reach your scalp without using the whole bottle. My scalp was getting some weather related dryness and this treatment relieved the itching. It smells minty/menthol but it's not super strong.
Brandy G.
Middletown , CT
Sampled through birchbox, I love it so much!, helped scabs and iron buildup on my scalp, smells great like menthol, i applied directly to scalp let it sit and massaged in, sampled through birchbox then I purchased it through them, it went beyond expectations, I did and will continue to buy it.
Not the best I've used, wouldn't recommend as it isn't that good and doesn't smell nice
Sara E.
Ankeny, IA
Does this help break up dandruff?

back