BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsNeuma
NEUMA- neuStyling smoothing crème- 250ml / 85oz

NEUMA- neuStyling smoothing crème- 250ml / 8.5oz

by Neuma

Apply a small amount to wet or dry hair to smooth and control frizz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NEUMA- neuStyling smoothing crème- 250ml / 8.5oz!
April W.
NEUMA- neuStyling smoothing crème-   250ml / 8.5oz uploaded by April W.
So overall I really liked this product, it smelled really nice, and left my hair feeling soft and smelling good. The product didn’t stay on my hands or stick, it had no after residue or anything either. So overall good product . Held my curls softly too.
Gvantsa C.
Newark, DE
NEUMA- neuStyling smoothing crème-   250ml / 8.5oz uploaded by Gvantsa C.
I am in love with this cream .. I have tested a small size and will definitely buy a full size. Softens hair👩🏻I would recommended
Harlee T.
Clearwater, FL
NEUMA- neuStyling smoothing crème-   250ml / 8.5oz uploaded by Harlee T.
NEUMA- neuStyling smoothing crème-   250ml / 8.5oz uploaded by Harlee T.
In love with this product. I use a small pea size amount, and it goes a long way. It makes your hair shiny without looking oily. It takes away all frizz. The smell is scrumptious. It has a bit of a citrus smell. I love it. I applied it when my hair was dry, and was styled curly. I’m not sure if I will use when I straighten my hair.
Lisa A.
Beaver Dam, WI
NEUMA- neuStyling smoothing crème-   250ml / 8.5oz uploaded by Lisa A.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my go to smoothing cream for taming those fly-aways and frizz! It has a creamy texture and a nickel size amount is plenty of coverage for my medium length hair! I would recommend!
Cassandra F.
Fairport, NY
If I could give this 6 stars I would. It’s nice and lightweight so you can use it on wet or dry hair. It makes my hair so smooth and soft and a little goes a long way. The price isn’t too high and it lasts a really long time. It also smells very nice.
Amber L.
Torrington, CT
Another fantastic product I have in my line up. I use this or bumble and bumble Don't Blow It. I find that the Neuma styling cream makes my hair feel the healthiest in the long run and what I LOVE LOVE LOVE the most is that there's no added nonsense. Neuma uses only renewable, beneficial plant-based ingredients so there's no synthetic fragrances or phthlates or sulfates or parabens---basically all of the chemical additives that will way down someone's hair or strip it of its natural oils and beauty. A little bit goes a long way so if you use too much your hair will get a little way down and a bit greasy. This does work the best on wet hair where as bumble and bumble works well both wet or dry.
angela K.
Fremont, NE
I didn't even know about this brand let alone this product until I received it in my Beauty Fix box and wow, it is amazing! I love using it on my ends to help with flyaways. I use it in conjunction with Alterna and my hair is now on its way back from suffering stress I went through from a divorce. It doesn't make my long, thin, fine hair greasy either! It's decently priced.
Joanna  S.
Winter Garden, FL
I am obsessed with this smoothing creme. I have been using it now for almost 2 months. A little goes a long way. My hair is soft and blows out nicely. I have noticed that I can also go longer between washes when I use it. I have naturally curly hair and this helps smooth my hair and make a blow out last much longer than it normally would for me if I didn't use it. Smells great too!!
Stacy T.
San Antonio, TX
I have such fine, flat, and oily hair. Neuma is the first styling cream I've been able to use. It leaves my hair feeling light, smelling AMAZING, and gives it a glossy shine.
A V.
Left my hair smooth, straight, softened, and shiny. I have long, fine hair and I used this product on damp hair. It tamed the frizz and flyaway strands. I only needed a small amount, the crème smelled good, was lightweight with no residue or greasy feeling.

Looking for your answer?