Neuma Neusmooth Leave-On Condition

by Neuma

A soothing indulgence for your hair. This gentle formula cleanses and helps tame dry, damaged, frizzy hair. Its luxurious lather nourishes to smooth and hydrate unruly hair. A proprietary blend of plant extracts and essential oils, phyto color complex maximizes color hue, vibrancy and longevity while phyto UV shield, an exclusive blend of plant nutrients, protects color from UVA and UVB oxidation. Leaves hair feeling smoother with added silkiness and sheen.

Does this work well for split ends? And will it make my hair look greasy?
Does this leave your hair greasy at all? Ived used some leave in conditioners and I don't like them because they leave my hair so greasy after so long.
I would like to know how this product works and if is worth it.
Start your review of Neuma Neusmooth Leave-On Condition!
Best leave in conditioner EVER to tame my frizzy curly hair. It leaves my hair soft, helps de tangle it and I can just apply and go without it looking like an Afro an hour later
Love this leave in conditioner. Smells amazing and really makes my hair feel soft and smooth. Gel like consistency absorbs quick and doesn't leave a hands sticky or your hair.
Manchester, NH
Neuma Neusmooth Leave-On Condition uploaded by Heather H.
I found this leave-on condition and i like it very much its easy to use you can put it on after you get out of the shower on your damn hair or you can put it on your dry hair I tend to put it on my damn pair I think it works better for me anyways it makes my hair look shiny and healthy the smell is not 100% but you really can't smell it on your hair once it's on it doesn't take that much product to do your hair I have very long hair so I use about maybe three dime-sized is in the palm of my hand I'll put one on one side one on the other side and 1 on the bottom of my hair and that works pretty good for me this bottle that have is 8.5 fluid ounces and it has lasted me a while depending on how much you do your hair I wash my hair once to twice a week and I have had this bottle for a month now I just really like this product and I would buy it again
Yakima, WA
I love how soft this leave-in conditioner makes my hair feel. It smells nice too. I notice that my hair gets greasy feeling faster when I have this in my hair, so that I wash it more often. I still love this stuff though.
Westlake, OH
I love Neuma! I tried out this product in a monthly glam bag I subscribe to called Ipsy. The leave in conditioner helps give my hair some anti-frizz that is needed in the summer time! The scent is great, like coconut beachy smelling. I am satisfied with this product!
Brooksville, FL
I tried this after trying Neuma smoothing cream which was in my monthly glam bag and loved both products! Leaves hair smooth with no frizzies and I love the smell! I would definitely recommend this product and I will be buying it again!
Los Angeles, CA
All natural, smells great, fixes my fried blonde strands aaaaand saves me time in the shower? (You don't rinse it) So This is what the Neuma Neuma song is about!
Wonderful product! I'm in love! No residue, just soft wonderful hair. I just wish it were a little cheaper.
ANDERSON, SC
Love it leaves my hair feeling silky smooth smells amazing Im in love with this product