Neuma Neusmooth Leave-On Condition uploaded by Heather h.

BY NEUMA

A soothing indulgence for your hair. This gentle formula cleanses and helps tame dry, damaged, frizzy hair. Its luxurious lather nourishes to smooth and hydrate unruly hair. A proprietary blend of plant extracts and essential oils, phyto color complex maximizes color hue, vibrancy and longevity while phyto UV shield, an exclusive blend of plant nutrients, protects color from UVA and UVB oxidation. Leaves hair feeling smoother with added silkiness and sheen. see more...

Erin J.
Love this leave in conditioner. Smells amazing and really makes my hair feel soft and smooth. Gel like consistency absorbs quick and doesn't leave a hands sticky or your hair.
Heather h.
Manchester, NH
I found this leave-on condition and i like it very much its easy to use you can put it on after you get out of the shower on your damn hair or you can put it on your dry hair I tend to put it on my damn pair I think it works better for me anyways it makes my hair look shiny and healthy the smell is not 100% but you really can't smell it on your hair once it's on it doesn't take that much product to do your hair I have very long hair so I use about maybe three dime-sized is in the palm of my hand I'll put one on one side one on the other side and 1 on the bottom of my hair and that works pretty good for me this bottle that have is 8.5 fluid ounces and it has lasted me a while depending on how much you do your hair I wash my hair once to twice a week and I have had this bottle for a month now I just really like this product and I would buy it again
Michelle C.
Westlake, OH
I love Neuma! I tried out this product in a monthly glam bag I subscribe to called Ipsy. The leave in conditioner helps give my hair some anti-frizz that is needed in the summer time! The scent is great, like coconut beachy smelling. I am satisfied with this product!
Shannon A.
Brooksville, FL
I tried this after trying Neuma smoothing cream which was in my monthly glam bag and loved both products! Leaves hair smooth with no frizzies and I love the smell! I would definitely recommend this product and I will be buying it again!
Tracy B.
Los Angeles, CA
All natural, smells great, fixes my fried blonde strands aaaaand saves me time in the shower? (You don't rinse it)

So This is what the Neuma Neuma song is about!
Cammillya A.
Wonderful product! I'm in love! No residue, just soft wonderful hair. I just wish it were a little cheaper.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Love it leaves my hair feeling silky smooth smells amazing Im in love with this product
Is this good for natural hair?
Martha H.
Is this better for curly or straight hair? I really need a powerful yet non-greasy leave in conditioner
Diana carolina M.
Katy, TX
I would like to know how this product works and if is worth it.
Jasmine S.
Williamsburg, OH
Does this leave your hair greasy at all? Ived used some leave in conditioners and I don't like them because they leave my hair so greasy after so long.
Sara E.
Ankeny, IA
Does this work well for split ends? And will it make my hair look greasy?