Neuma

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I received a free deluxe sample of this Neuma NeuMoisture Instant Fix leave-in and have been using it on my hair for a few weeks now. This leave-in thermal protectant detangles, tames, and smoothes while improving manageability and adding vibrant shine. I definitely felt like it lived up to its claims every time I used it! This product sprays easily into my hair and leaves a very pleasant scent. My strands were perfectly moisturized and detangled, it was effortless to comb through my hair after using this. I tried this spray both with heat styling and air drying, and I was impressed with the fact that I had smoother shinier hair after both methods. I really enjoyed the experience of using this Instant Fix spray, and I would definitely recommend it if you want a multitasking hair product!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I got this in my Ipsy bag about 2 months ago. It's lasted me quite a while. It works really well at detangling my hair when I get out of the shower. I use it from about halfway down my hair length to moisturize my hair. I use what's left over on my hands around my hairline to tame the flyways that I have and moisturizes as well without making my hair look greasy.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I absolutely love this little guy. I received it in an ipsy glam bag and bought a back up. It detangles my hair so easily! I hardly have any knots, which means less breakage. It has a very light texture and doesn't weigh my hair down. This is good for anyone who has wavy hair with a mind of its own. Definitely recommend