Neuma

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
I received a free deluxe sample of this Neuma NeuMoisture Instant Fix leave-in and have been using it on my hair for a few weeks now. This leave-in thermal protectant detangles, tames, and smoothes while improving manageability and adding vibrant shine. I definitely felt like it lived up to its claims every time I used it! This product sprays easily into my hair and leaves a very pleasant scent. My strands were perfectly moisturized and detangled, it was effortless to comb through my hair after using this. I tried this spray both with heat styling and air drying, and I was impressed with the fact that I had smoother shinier hair after both methods. I really enjoyed the experience of using this Instant Fix spray, and I would definitely recommend it if you want a multitasking hair product!
5 / 5
I don’t see this brand around anymore as much as I used to. Great products and price point is pretty comparable to other high end products.
5 / 5
All natural leave in protection spray that helps keep hair detangled, not dry out and protect from other heat styling. I really love this it makes my hair feel silky smooth and helps with runaways!