Neuma Neublonde Platinum Shampoo

by Neuma

Neuma Neublonde Platinum Shampoo

How would this compare to Color Proof Signature Blonde?
Start your review of Neuma Neublonde Platinum Shampoo!
Jennifer H.
Currituck, NC
This is literally the best purple shampoo out there. It’s richly colored and thick. Lathers great and doesn’t leave hair dried out or with any feeling of build up like some do and it tones like a dream
Derek C.
Clermont, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this purple shampoo! The texture is a bit sticky before it suds so that’s no my fav. It’s very pigmented and really tones. I feel like the price is right on point for a pro hair product. I did get it on sale, and I enjoy it immensely. Totally recommend!!
Christine N.
Plainsboro, NJ
Really enjoy this purple shampoo and I’ve tried SO many. I do feel like I need a couple applications to get the results desired. But it leaves my hair soft, shiny and feeling good after. Many purple shampoos have REALLY dried my hair out, left a lavender tint in my hair or did nothing. This purple shampoo was a refreshing change from my normal purple shampoo/conditioner. I loved that it said to rinse after 30 seconds instead of the normal 3-10 minutes all my other purple shampoos require. My brassy tones looked much better after 1 wash but not as great as my regular purple shampoo after 1 wash. Using it a second time though got rid of all my brassy tones and I was very happy. I’d much rather have a product that leaves my hair soft, shiny & doesn’t cause more damage, that I have to use twice for desired results, than a similar product that may give desired results after 1 use...but leaves my hair super dry & looks/feels more damaged. I originally bought this full size as an add on to one of my beauty subscriptions for under $20. I saw it was pricier everywhere when I looked it up, similar though to what I was paying for others. But was able to find it from a seller on Walmart cheaper than most places and also on eBay. I’d definitely recommend to anyone looking for a purple shampoo that won’t dry out and damage their hair. It does have a stronger floral scent. I don’t mind because the product is great & I’m not sensitive to scents, but some people may find it overwhelming. I’m ready to buy another bottle before this 1 gets anywhere near low, I don’t ever want to be without it! I already plan to purchase extra for a few other blondes in my life that are in desperate need of a good purple shampoo... after I saw how brassy their has become I knew I had to get them the simple solution, like this shampoo, that will make such a difference! Also a great purple shampoo for those who like to use it a bit more often since it won’t dry you out!
Jade M.
El Paso, TX
Tried out a sample of this shampoo I was kind of skeptical as it has mixed reviews but it left my hair very soft and took out the brassiness a little on the higher end price wise but I only use purple shampoo once a week so it’s worth it
Lew W.
I love this it’s the perfect toning shampoo and it’s not drying ! People thought i lightened my hair when i started using it
Julie K.
It’s great! Better sudsy/lather with less product. Fab when I went blonde - definitely recommend 💚
Danielle C.
Lutz, FL
Purchased at: Beauty Plus Salon
My hair stylist recommended this for me because the one I was using was drying my hair out. I was hesitant because of the price but I’m glad I went for it. Unlock most other purple shampoos, this one doesn’t just fall off your palm. It’s a rich shampoo that lathers well. A little goes a long way. My hair is so much softer, way less brassy, and the blonde is brighter. I highly recommend giving this a shot.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...