Neuma

Neuma Moisture Shampoo
12 Reviews
5 / 5
Love all Neuma and this is no exception. It smells amazing and leaves my hair soft, clean and shiny. Totally recommend.
5 / 5
I like this shampoo a lot. Hydrating but doesn’t leave my hair weighed down. I have thick course hair and works well for my hair. [product:neuma-moisture-shampoo]
5 / 5
I love Neuma products but this conditioner most of all. I love the fragrance, the ease of application, and how hydrating it is. I have color treated hair and live in the desert southwest...so my hair is dry. This conditioner has been a hair saver! Most of all, I love that the ingredients and clean and safe. Big Neuma fan.
5 / 5
Very sudsy - much better than other products of the same type. I use much less to get a lather 😊
5 / 5
I will NEVER use another conditioner. It lasts forever, my hair is very healthy, and everything is earth-conscience. I highly recommend!!!!! Plus it’s amazing for color treated hair and I use it year round.
5 / 5
ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE SHAMPOO!!! I work at a salon and right when we got this line in I fell in love. The moisture collection is my all time favourite! The whole line is vegan and made with essential oils, they smell amazing 😍😍😍😍😍
5 / 5
Hands down my absolutely favorite shampoo. I’ve been using it for about 2 years since I’ve developed a coconut allergy, but still need moisture for my color treated hair. I wish I were able to find this product more easily, because I can only purchase it my hair salon or Wegmans, which can be hit or miss.
5 / 5
My favourite shampoo and conditioner. More natural ingredients that don’t irritate my scalp like other do. Has a great fresh pine like scent.
5 / 5
I got this gorgeous shampoo at my salon (Casa Dante in Halifax, NS). It smells so fresh and clean and it has an incredible lather with just ONE shampoo. Usually I need to shampoo twice to get a good lather but not with this one. It always leaves my colour treated hair soft an shiny. I will but this again and again and again. It’s more than worth it
5 / 5
Smells amazing and lathers beautifully. Little goes a very long way, I’ve had my bottle for months! Very high quality. Perfect for hair that has been bleached or heat styled. Make sure to buy only from a salon for authenticity.