Neuma

Neuma Moisture Shampoo, 10...
15 Reviews
5 / 5
Neuma was recommended to me by a friend. She raved about it so though it was pricey I decided to try it. I loved everything about it. It lathers well, smells great and left my hair feeling so good. Loved it so much I decided I needed to try the whole product line and was not disappointed. Love, love, love this!
5 / 5
First of all, this shampoo smells absolutely incredible! It has a slightly sweet essential oil scent that is very spa like and relaxing. It does a great job of cleansing the hair but leaving moisture that isn't heavy. Great if you have dry scalp, but if you have an oiler scalp, you may find that wash day comes quicker for you. As with all neuma product, a little goes a very very long way.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
This was sold to me by hairstylist when she started coloring my hair. I like how this doesn’t have sulfate, vegan and gentle on your hair color. Although I did find it to be drying on my scalp since I noticed that it was getting flaky.
5 / 5
I love this conditioner. Actually, I adore every product that I have used from this line. This conditioner is moisturizing but does not weigh down my fine hair. You need very little to get it throughout the hair. Smells amazing. Doesn't irritate my sensitive, acne prone scalp and my scalp is less oily and clear since using this entire line.
5 / 5
This is the BEST shampoo I have ever tried. My hair used to get greasy and my scalp would itch if I didn’t wash my hair every day. Then I tried this and my hair is softer, healthier and has more volume! It smells amazing and I wait a couple days to wash my hair doesn’t get greasy or itch at all. When I first tried this brand I was amazed at how clean my scalp actually felt. There is now build up or residue at all!
5 / 5
I recently switched over to using natural hair products and was having a really hard time finding a product that wasn’t extremely drying for my colour treated hair, then I found this. This shampoo is GAME CHANGING, my hair feels so much stronger immediately after use. It lathers super well and a little goes a long way which makes me feel like the price is worth it! I would definitely recommend!
5 / 5
Hands down my absolute favorite shampoo ever. I began using it almost 2 years ago and my@hair has never been happier. My stylist recommended it and I can also find it at my local Wegmans. I highly recommend it!
5 / 5
LOVE LOVE LOVE. ANYTHING NEUMA IS BEAUTIFUL. This will make your hair feel and smell so good, seriously such an amazing brand and it’s curly hair friendly as well which I live for 😍😍😍 10/10 would recommend this shampoo
5 / 5
Love this! Great for detoxing and not too harsh. Love the small and look of bottle [product:neuma-moisture-shampoo-10-fluid-ounce] will continue to use
5 / 5
I love this shampoo. It is gentle on my color but still leave my hair feeling clean. My curls are frizz free and shinny.