Neuma Moisture Shampoo, 10 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Aimee Michelle L.
2 colors available

BY NEUMA

Amazingly Beautiful, Healthy Hair Hydrate Replenish Strengthens Hair While Adding Shine Enhances Body In Hair Gently Cleanses Without Stripping Essential Oils Renewable, Beneficial, Plant-Based, Color Safe Ingredients Certified Organic Extracts 85% Post Consumer Recycled Bottles 100% Certified Wind Power 100% Recycled Fiber Containers Vegan Peta Approved You Know When Your Hair Feels Dry?&Nbsp; It Needs Moisture.&Nbsp; This Sulfate&Ndash;Free Formula Gently Cleanses Hair Without Stripping It Of Its Natural Moisture And Essential Oils.&Nbsp; Its Luxurious, Rich, Creamy Lather Nurtures Hair While Moisturizing.&Nbsp; Featuring A Proprietary Blend Of Plant Extracts And Essential Oils, Phyto Color Complex&Trade; Maximizes Color Hue, Vibrancy And Longevity While Phyto Uv Shield&Trade;, An Exclusive Blend Of Plant Nutrients, Protects Color From Uva &Amp; Uvb Oxidation.&Nbsp; Hydrates Dry, Damaged Hair And Helps To Restore Moisture Balance And Resist Humidity.&Nbsp; Leaves Hair Feeling Soft, With Added Strength And Brilliant Shine.&Nbsp; What Makes This Formula Special?&Nbsp; Phyto Color Complex:&Nbsp; A Gentle, Natural Surfactant System That Removes Environmental Pollutants, Not Color, From Hair.&Nbsp; Plant Extracts Restore Natural Health And Shine While Maximizing Color Retention And Extending Color Life.&Nbsp; Phyto Uv Shield:&Nbsp; A Proprietary Blend Of Certified Organic Plant Extracts Enhance Depth Of Tone, Reflectivity And Color Vibrancy.&Nbsp; Essential Oils Shield Color From Uva, Uvb Oxidation And Fading.&Nbsp; Sunflower Seed Oil:&Nbsp; Provides Uv Protection While Adding Shine And Shielding Hair From Heat Damage.&Nbsp; Green Tea &Amp; Grape Seed Extract:&Nbsp; Natural Antioxidants.&Nbsp; Shea Butter:&Nbsp; Adds Moisture And Helps Smooth Hair.&Nbsp; Yerba Mate:&Nbsp; Adds Shine.&Nbsp; Sulfate-Free:&Nbsp; Gently Cleanses Without Stripping Essential Oils.&Nbsp; Aroma Provided By Pure Essential Oils Of Lavender, Tangerine, Vanilla - True Aromatherapy.&Nbsp; Neuma Uses Only Renewable, Beneficial Plant-Based Ingredients - Leaving You, And Your Hair, Looking And Feeling More Beautiful.&Nbsp; Our Collection Of Professional Performance Beauty Products Contain Ingredients Which Above All, Do No Harm - Because Like You, We Care For Earth And Hair.&Nbsp; Zero Synthetic Fragrance, Sulfates, Sodium Chloride, Parabens, 1,4-Dioxane, Phthalates, Glutens, Neurotoxins, Aluminum Compounds, Glycols, Formaldehyde Donors, Ureas, Carcinogens, Environmental Pollutants - Simply A Genuine, Sustainable Brand. Made In Usa We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Neuma Research Llc And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Neuma Research Llc.&Nbsp; Neuma Research Llc Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Oth see more...

Aimee Michelle L.
Aimee Michelle L.
Phoenix, AZ
This is simply, the best product! I don't even use a conditioner with it! That's how moisturizing it is. A LITTLE GOES WAY LONGER THAN YOU THINK. I put about the size of a dime in my palm and I have hair below shoulder length. It definitely extends my salon time between trims because it keeps my hair so healthy!
Sonya K.
Sonya K.
Easton , PA
I really like the whole line of Neuma products. They deliver on their promises and work great! The only con is they smell is offensive to some of my clients
Sophia P.
Sophia P.
Bloomington, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
When my hairdresser friend told me that I'd only need a drop the size of a dime to shampoo my hair with this product, I was skeptical. But it's 100% true. The bottle seems small, but I've been using the same bottle for over two months. Just use a tiny drop and work into a lather into very wet hair.

After a week of use I could see a huge improvement in my hair's health. It's a lot less frizzy, more shiny, and less limp. Worth every penny of the $28 salon price.