Neulash neuLash 6ml uploaded by Brooke B.Neulash neuLash 6ml uploaded by Mara H.

BY NEULASH

neuLash 6ml Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• I just bought Neulash neuLash 6ml and im so excited! Has anyone tri...1 Answers
  • I would love to try this. Does it make the lashes longer and thicke...2 Answers
  • How often do you have to buy it? Every month, every two months? And...2 Answers
Hanna G.
Hanna G.
Fishers, IN
I cannot recommend this lash serum enough. I had 'normal' length lashes with not a lot of curls. After using this serum nightly, results started to show after about 3 weeks. Now, after about 6 weeks, my lashes are practically touching my eyebrows. The key really is consistency. I have already purchased a back up :)
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
This product is nice. I purchased it at Neiman Marcus and it was on the pricey side. I put it on every night after I wash my face. At first, I didn't think it worked, but it just took about a full 6 weeks to see results. All of the sudden, my lashes look long. I will keep using this product. It truly works.
Mehgan S.
Mehgan S.
Absolutely love this product. I went a year getting lash extensions and when I finally decided to stop my natural lashes were so short and stubby after the west and tear of the extensions. I immediately bought neulash and started applying it religiously at night before bed. It worked wonders!
Audrey M.
Audrey M.
I love this stuff! I was hesitant to buy this after I saw a lot of my favorite bloggers promoting this on my blog, especially since it was so expensive. But this seriously does work. My eyelashes look so incredible and much longer after just a few weeks! BUY!!
Johana S.
Johana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really helped rejuvenate my eyelashes to their natural state after I damaged them so much with eyelash extensions
Ami J.
Ami J.
I would love to try this product. My lashes are hardly noticeable even with mascara on!
Kassandra B.
Kassandra B.
Hazard, KY
I would love to try this product. I have decent lashes, but more would be better. lol.
Alaska y.
Alaska y.
Seminole , FL
Great stuff, love the way it looks.
To me not a bad price.
Like the way it applies
Alexa W.
Alexa W.
Glendale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!!! I saw results with this serum in just two weeks. I have really wanted to try latisse however I heard it can not be great for very fair skin because it make your eyes a bit red so i researched and saw that this was the second best thing. I am SOOOO glad I bought this, I bought mine off amazon and will definitely be purchasing in the future again.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Royal Oak, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was a little hesitant to try this stuff. I've heard similar products can change your eye color, and since I have colored eyes, I was very worried. This has had no effect like that whatsoever. My eyelashes are so much longer though! I cannot believe the results. My friends and family are constantly asking what I've been doing. I highly recommend this. It's definitely worth every penny!
Cynthia L.
Cynthia L.
Bayonne, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is there any guarantee that it will make my lashes longer?
Chelsey M.
Chelsey M.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often do you have to buy it? Every month, every two months? And can you only purchase it online?
Jazmyn J.
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to try this. Does it make the lashes longer and thicker? How long does it take to see the results?
Lourdes S.
Lourdes S.
centerville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does this product do?
Jeannie K.
Jeannie K.
Amarillo, TX
I e seen this around and wanted to try.. do i only use this at night? Or can I apply during the day also?