BY NEULASH #11 in Lash and Brow Treatments

Luxurious lashes can be yours. This nutrient-rich formula delivers benefits beyond conditioning. neuLASH is fortified with Active Eyelash Technology® to dramatically improve the weak appearance of eyelashes in just 30 days.

The transformation begins with moisture. Sodium hyaluronate, known for its ability to hold 1000 times its weight in water, saturates the lashes in hydration, boosting softness, elasticity and shine.

Created with a proprietary combination of amino acids, bioengineered peptides help promote the look of strength and protect the lashes. Biotin, an essential B vitamin adds to this effect, fortifying lashes against further damage.

Panthenol moisturizes to improve lash flexibility and durabilityPumpkin seed extract nourishes the lashes and helps lashes look more luxurious than ever.

• I just bought neuLASH lash enhancing serum and im so excited! Has...1 Answers
  • I would love to try this. Does it make the lashes longer and thic...2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a high end mascara. I have shouts lashes do...1 Answers
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this after hearing wonderful things and I was not disappointed. I started seeing results after about 2 weeks of using it every night before bed. Once you reach your desired length you can definitely skip some days, but not too many in a row. The price tag can be scary, but is much more convenient than getting extensions or putting on falsies every day.

Nordstrom does put this in their anniversary sale (at least they did last year) so that's a great time to try it out.
Hanna G.
Hanna G.
Fishers, IN
I cannot recommend this lash serum enough. I had 'normal' length lashes with not a lot of curls. After using this serum nightly, results started to show after about 3 weeks. Now, after about 6 weeks, my lashes are practically touching my eyebrows. The key really is consistency. I have already purchased a back up :)
Mehgan S.
Mehgan S.
Absolutely love this product. I went a year getting lash extensions and when I finally decided to stop my natural lashes were so short and stubby after the west and tear of the extensions. I immediately bought neulash and started applying it religiously at night before bed. It worked wonders!
Eva C.
Eva C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't seen any obvious difference, but I do think my eyelashes are a little longer and if not, definitely healthier. It doesn't last as long as I wish it did, especially for such an expensive price. I use it every night, the important thing is to be consistent.
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
You're looking for how is volume this is it I love it get it in your local drug store or online shopping give it a try have 100% recommend
Johana S.
Johana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really helped rejuvenate my eyelashes to their natural state after I damaged them so much with eyelash extensions
alen k.
alen k.
It is amazing I would definitely recommend this products to my close ones and friends it does wonders to your lashes
Ami J.
Ami J.
I would love to try this product. My lashes are hardly noticeable even with mascara on!
Kassandra B.
Kassandra B.
Hazard, KY
I would love to try this product. I have decent lashes, but more would be better. lol.
Alaska y.
Alaska y.
Seminole, FL
Great stuff, love the way it looks.
To me not a bad price.
Like the way it applies
Cynthia L.
Cynthia L.
Bayonne, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is there any guarantee that it will make my lashes longer?
Chelsey M.
Chelsey M.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often do you have to buy it? Every month, every two months? And can you only purchase it online?
Jazmyn J.
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to try this. Does it make the lashes longer and thicker? How long does it take to see the results?
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
How expensive is this? Especially compared to other lash serums.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought neuLASH lash enhancing serum and im so excited! Has anyone tried it? Tell me your experience and how long does it take in order to see a difference!