BY NEUEVE

Application of NeuEve can simultaneously alleviate vaginal atrophy, dryness, odor and sexual discomfort. Unlike other deodorants, cleansers, moisturizers, and/or lubricants that have only transient effect, the NeuEve patented formula contains all natural and food-grade ingredients and its protective effects last up to 7 days. Women with lichen sclerosus, pulmonary embolism or uterine fibroids have used NeuEve and come back to buy more. So far, more than 50,000 women who lost ability to have intimacy due to vaginal atrophy or who had vaginal odor (BV) have recovered by using NeuEve. We have a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. If you develop allergic reaction, return the product in less than 30 days and we will give you a full refund less shipping. What customers said about NeuEve®: "NeuEve is much better than what you said. I have got multiple orgasms that I had not experienced for years. Your product is amazing!" "The jelly lubricant lasts only minutes. It was annoying that we had to stop in the middle to reapply the jelly. NeuEve is fantastic! With only one suppository, we were able to have sex 3 times in a week. That is more than I had in the last year. After 1 week, it is still working. Sex is wonderful again." “I had 10 years of atrophy and could not make love. With NeuEve, I am fully recovered. My doctor was impressed and becomes a NeuEve user herself.” "Thank you! This product not only helps relieve dryness but also boosts sexual satisfaction. My husband and I both like it very much." "This suppository is fantastic! I had all the symptoms of menopause: dry, odor and painful sex. I had not had sex for years. Doctor prescribed estrogen suppositories, but they did not work for me. I used only 3 NeuEve suppositories and all my issues are gone. I feel great and can enjoy sex again. It has really saved my marriage."

Silver formula is stronger than the NeuEve Silk formula. If you are a first-time user of NeuEve with vaginal dryness and painful sex, please try the milder NeuEve Silk formula. After using the Silk formula for 1-4 months, you can move up to the stronger Silver formula. However, if you do not have dryness but only use NeuEve for odor (BV), you can directly use the Silver formula or the stronger Gold formula if the Silver formula does not clear up the odor completely.; One suppository lasts 5-6 days. Moisturize to help you make your own lubricant; Ease vaginal dryness, painful sex, and clear BV. Help women with lichen sclerosus, Sjogren's syndrome. Reverse vaginal atrophy; works well when combined with the NeuEve cream; Help women's sex life and improve libido.; Hormone free. All natural (green & food grade). Patented formula invented by a woman doctor. Get free shipping on purchase of NeuEve products when you spend $70.00 or more.

NeuEve® Suppository Silver formula
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of NeuEve® Suppository Silver formula!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?