Neubrow Eyebrow Enhancer

by NeuBrow

An efficacious eye brow booster contains an exclusive dual-weight protein complex that restores the appearance of youthful brows blended with keratin to hydrate and support weakened hair fibers loaded with sweet almond protein to form a protective layer on brows infused with bioengineered peptides to intensify the overall appearance of brows unveils softer, more defined, radiant and healthier looking eyebrows to use: apply day and night to brow line using brow brush. Allow to dry before grooming brows.

Has anyone tried this? Thoughts, opinions? Neubrow Eyebrow Enhancer
Is Neubrow organic?
Start your review of Neubrow Eyebrow Enhancer!
Yekaterina O.
Oyster Bay, NY
I have been looking for a brow growth enhancer serum that WORKS for a very very long time. They had a set of two of these on sale during the Nordstrom Anniversary sale and I decided to give it a shot. They sent me the gift with purchase (just a mini size of this) first and I've been using that. I have to say, this actually WORKS!! I apply it twice a day and I feel little by little my brows are slowly starting to fill out. I see the baby hairs coming in after 3 weeks!
Melissa P.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I recently purchased this from Nordstrom and I have to say this product is amazing! I highly recommend it to anyone looking to regrow their brows or that are looking for fuller and thicker brows. I noticed a difference in my brows after 2 or 3 applications. I have very light, thin and barely growing brows. They're noticeably thicker darker and in need of grooming. I typically go months without doing my brows from how little and slow they grow but they're finally looking fuller and darker which is what I was looking for so I don't have to fill them in anymore everyday.
Selena S.
Twin Falls, ID
Neubrow Eyebrow Enhancer uploaded by Selena S.
I like this serum more than my lash serum, I saw growth in 2 weeks using it without stopping. I didn’t like how sticky it was though but for what it does I will buy again
Amy C.
I have used other products that were OK. NeuBrow on the other hand is incredible! I have had difficulty with brow growth from scarring in my brow area(chicken pox as a teenager). I used a few different drugstore type options that got things going but stopped working after a while. My daughter gave this to me at Christmas and I can honestly say that my brows are almost as full as they were when I was a teenager.I am so impressed and highly recommend this product.
Morgan B.
Santa Clarita, CA
This stuff is AMAZING! I have tried everything. Castor oil every night.. olive oil.. you name it. I almost bought Latisse but decided to try this instead and I’m glad I did. I haven’t tweezed my eyebrows in over 16 years but they refuse to grow back. I bought this on Amazon before Christmas and I see so much growth. I use it every night and morning. I will continue to purchase and I hope my eyebrows will eventually grow back all the way. I was so close to getting the microblading done but I figured I’d try this first. It’s worth the money. Neubrow Eyebrow Enhancer
Peyton R.
Long Beach, CA
Neubrow is one of the very few brow growth serums that actually work which explains its higher price point. Although it too about 4 weeks to notice the difference it is definitely beneficial especially for over tweeted brows. I would definitely recommend this product.
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
1,095 reviews
This is the ONLY brow serum I use when I overpluck my eyebrows and want them to grow back faster. I purchased this at Nordstrom since hey have a great return policy if the product does not work. This last about 1 year for me.
Taylor B.
Allen Park, MI
Pricey! But it definitely helped my eyebrows come back after undergoing chemo and losing all my hair. I would recommend! It definitely did the job.
Dani E.
Saddle River, NJ
This product works so well that my friend had to stop using it every day because her eyebrows got too bushy! Mine however, are sort of thin in spots and this has been a life saver for me. I didn’t honestly expect it to work so well. All of my friends have bought it and love it.
Jennifer B.
Fabulous product. The newBROW works amazingly well, I love it. The brows grew back almost within a week and the sparse areas filled in really nicely. I stopped using the product for a few weeks and the eyebrows didn't really thin out until about 4 - 5 weeks after I discontinued use. I started back up again and they are already starting to produce growth. This stuff really works and it works fast. Great product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...