neuBROW brow enhancing serum

by Neulash

WHAT IS IT?

A potent serum developed to promote fuller- and thicker-looking brows in 3-4 weeks.

WHO IS IT FOR?

Ideal for women and men who are looking to improve the appearance of their brows.

WHY IS IT DIFFERENT?

Exclusively formulated with Dual-Weight Protein Complex™ to promote suppleness and shine and restore the appearance of youthful-looking brows.

WHAT’S IN IT?

DUAL-WEIGHT PROTEIN COMPLEX™ delivers peptides, proteins, vitamins and conditioning ingredients for bold, beautiful, more defined-looking brows.

KERATIN moisturizes and supports hair fibers that are thin, undernourished or weakened.

SWEET ALMOND PROTEIN creates a protective layer, bringing softness and brilliance to the brow line.

APPLE EXTRACT encourages a look of vitality, enhancing healthier and more defined appearance of brows.

BIOTIN, an essential pro B vitamin with fortifying benefits, helps protect brows from further damage.

ALLANTOIN helps soothe, calm and moisturize the brow line.

BIOENGINEERED PEPTIDES, a proprietary combination of amino acids, help promote the look of flawless brows, enhancing their overall appearance.

What is the best lash growth serum?
Does neuBROW brow enhancing serum leave a residue that peels off in the morning? I do one swipe over clean brow area and in the morning I have to wash my brows because there is all this white gel in my brow hairs!!!??? Is it supposed to do that?????
When can I get a sample? #influenster #voxbox
Start your review of neuBROW brow enhancing serum!
Sunshine G.
Salem, OR
neuBROW brow enhancing serum uploaded by Sunshine G.
I got a travel size of this in a kit, face scrub and neuLASH with the neuBROW. This REALLY helped my brow grow back. One of my eyebrows was falling out, stress. However I noticed it growing back after a week. The saddest thing is I will NEVER be able to afford it. I live all the great products but they cost so much because we live them. It is what is is.
Adriana B.
Stockton, CA
neuBROW brow enhancing serum uploaded by Adriana B.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
My best beauty purchase EVER! Highly recommended. It works! I started using this product in November. It’s January 3 and I can’t believe how full my eyebrows are. I was a teenager during the 90s and I blame Drew Barrymore for my overzealous plucking. My eyebrows never came back from that. I have had them microbladed twice and in the first picture that’s what is even giving me some shape. My eyebrows were so pathetic and thin. For full disclosure I have also been having hormonal issues, thyroid problems and had a complete hysterectomy in June. My eyebrows were still very sparse in September but I started taking biotin and was hopeful that they would get better. I researched different products and came across this one. At $100 I wouldn’t say that it’s cheap but this growth in 2 months is unreal! I’ll pay that cost again as soon as I’m out. My browsneuBROW brow enhancing serum are real and beautiful and I couldn’t be happier. The last photo is today after I’ve trimmed them and I’m wearing eyebrow gel. This product will be a constant in my beauty arsenal. Best product purchase ever!
marci S.
Spartanburg, SC
neuBROW brow enhancing serum uploaded by marci S.
I just received it today. Have high hopes after reading the reviews. It was $100 for a 2oz little tube. I chose auto delivery every 2 months so it was $88 every 2 months. I will give it a month or so. If it delivers, I will keep it on automatic reorder. If not i will cancel. I have high hopes my friends! We will see. Going to take a before pic and let's see what happens!! 😍
Barbara M.
Staten Island, NY
Not only did this help hairs grow in spots that have not had growth in YEARS it made my brows darker. Gray hairs are gone and I barely need a colored brow gel on the strands or a pencil to fill in anything except to shape the ends. I would use and recommend this product in a heartbeat. The only con I noticed is a small dry patch on some areas of skin above and between the brows. Nothing a little argan oil at night couldn't fix.
Zoe B.
SilverSpring
Makes brow hairs longer which helps create the illusion of thicker brows. I noticed results in about a month
Nicole K.
Wheeling, IL
I admit I was skeptical at first but this stuff made me significantly less self conscious about my sparse brows. It’s not going to give you crazy full brows or anything, but definitely helped fill my brows in and promotes hair growth!
Stephanie L.
MARRIOTTSVL, MD
I’ve been using this for about 8 weeks and although I’ve seen hair growth, this has made my eyebrows so dark (which I’ve read in reviews is common). You also have to use it forever to maintain any new growth, not so sure it’s worth the $$$$. I’m going to keep looking for a less expensive alternative.
Rachel H.
Denver, CO
This stuff WORKS. I used it on both my brows and eyelashes (rather than the specific lash one) and they both grew a lot. It is an expensive habit though, as my lashes went back to normal after using it and I had some fallout. Very pricey but works and lasts a while.
Carrie L.
morgantown
Seriously the best stuff ever!! If you're willing to pay the $100 they sell it for, you will not be sorry! It has seriously worked wonders for my over plucked brows; Now they are full and I am in love! I seriously recommend this to anyone who needs a little help on growing their brows back!
Sierra P.
Forest Falls, CA
My brows took awhile to get thicker but I did notice the tails of my brows fill in better when I started using this. It was worth the money and I’d buy it again. I use it in combination with the lash serum and my brows and lashes have never been fuller.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Casey I.
Clay, NY
il y a 5 mois
marci S. il y a 6 heures
I've never had that happen to me yet. I go over both brows with two swipes, under and above my brow line and I haven't had a problem with that so far!