BY NETHERREALM STUDIOS

Topeka P.
I can be somewhat of a gamehead and Mortal Kombat is one of the main games I play. The characters are fantastic and the moves are great. Especially the FATALITIES!!! anyone who is a fan of Mortal Kombat will definitely LOVE this and the character upgrade. You'll get use to learning the moves of each player. Sonya and Jax are beasts. What are you waiting for!? Go play it! 😂🔌🎮
Atasia B.
Gamer Expert Level 2
I've been playing Mortal Kombat since my childhood, it's been fun watching the games progress. I love mortal Kombat X! My boyfriend and I play it on steam. The story of this game is pretty good. I like the new characters that have been added. Also the crypt is super fun! The DLC characters are also awesome!
Abigail L.
St. Louis
Gamer Expert Level 1
Great game, but I like the one for Ps3 better. This game is new so I don't think there is room for improvement. Similar to other games, but there is more online players to defeat! It's only around 15 dollars, very affordable.
Ashley F.
Hesperia, CA
I've been playing Mortal Kombat since I was a kid (on the sega) and I still love it! I am only bummed that some of my favorite players were omitted and that instead you have to purchase extra characters but the game play is good, I like the faction element and all the fatalities and brutalities.
Veronica B.
E Northport, NY
So excited for it come out! I've been waiting since Mortal Kombat 2013. I've played MK since I was a kid and it' so fun and absurd. I guess I can't give it a real review yet because I've yet to play it but my excitement definitely gets an A.
Elvira B.
I can't wait for it to come out in April. I have been playing MK since it first came out. The previews look amazing and the graphics look even better. April needs to hurry up and get here.
Valerie I.
West Hills, CA
Love this game!!! They have a good mix of older characters and some newer ones too. I like that you can see the move list for the characters too.
Lorena G.
Love this game . My husband and I have so much playing it every night after he gets home from work
Jessica C.
Kingsport, TN
This game is ok but it wasn't all that good thats why I'm giving it a c its more of a kids game
Karen D.
Belgium
I have always loved these games! They are so brutal and the fatalities are amazing! The only thing I don't like about this game is that you have to pay to get more characters instead of unlucking them through playing the game or in the crypt like in prevrious games.
Giselle D.
South Gate, CA
How come they discontinued some of the main characters?
Atasia B.
Gamer Expert Level 2
What is your favorite fatality move?