Netgear Universal Wireless Dual Band Extender - Black (WN2500RP) uploaded by Yisel C.

BY NETGEAR

The netgear universal dual band wifi range extender, 4-port wifi adapter boosts dual band wifi coverage for your wireless home office or home theater network. It works with any standard wifi router or gateway and enables the connection of smartphones, ipads, and more. see more...

• Does this support like alot of different things all at once?4 Answers
  • Im just here for my badge. 2 Answers
  • I'm looking to have a good wi-fi signal in my detached garage whi...5 Answers
Sierra M.
Platteville, WI
I love this router. I live in a residence hall on my campus that houses almost 300 people, so internet connectivity can be shotty at best at times. Having a router really helps me to be able to stream movies and surf the internet without waiting long periods of time for the page to load. It also helps me to use my Roku devise as it is unable to use my university's WiFi without a router.
Amy M.
Paterson, NJ
Techie Expert Level 2
Excellent coverage. We've used Netgear for years. Now I won't say that the connection is always perfect but I've tried many routers and this one by far is the best. It's affordable which is a staple when shopping and the best coverage based on the price range. Overall I'm very happy with this product.
matthew c.
Techie Expert Level 1
This one is pretty good. Watch out for cheap ones, they will make your internet all screwy n stuff. I've tried out a Belkin also and it completely made every device on the wifi act up and wouldn't load anything properly .
Julia S.
Fresno, CA
I have this product it was in the middle with the price but works amazing I highly recommend this product wide range doesn't give out at all from where it place to my room is long range and works perfectly
This is a great router. I have never had any problems with my netgear router. I think we have had this one for over a year without issues. The product also comes with a limited lifetime warranty that sounds good. I'm not sure what it entails as we haven't had problems yet.
Amber M.
Warsaw , IN
This is an amazing product for its price! We have Comcast internet and live in a trailer so in our back bedroom our speed sucked! So we were to by the Comcast tech to buy a router from the store because they are better quality. Sure enough it works great now!
Joyce l.
Netgear is great the range is good from on side of the house charging to the other or from the basement to the third floor or even in your garage you will get great coverage and good range
Ryan B.
As always, Netgear delivers the strongest, most reliable signal on the consumer market! This solid extender is a must have for anyone living or working in older buildings!
Rachel H.
We just bought this one this fall after we moved. Such a faster delivery speed over our old one! It gets used by multiple devices at the same time, and is still fast!!
Deb K.
Mergers makes a very good and reliable product. Over the years, I've used several and each one worked perfectly and never bombed out on me. Highly recommend!!
Michelle W.
Flat Rock, MI
I'm looking to have a good wi-fi signal in my detached garage which is probably about 50-60ft from my modem and router. Would this do the trick?
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
Does this support like alot of different things all at once?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Im just here for my badge.
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
Is this only a WiFi extender or can be used just as a router?