BY NETGEAR

Wirelessly network more than 12 devices in your home or office with this NETGEAR R6400-100NAS router, which offers Wireless-AC technology and 3 high-powered antennas for reliable performance. Integrated security measures help keep your network private. see more...

Buy on Kohl's
Henk M.
W Hollywood, CA
This wireless router may be a little more than most people need. I have over 17 devices that connect to my wifi and some of them are necessities like Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance A19 Starter Kit vacuum cleaner, Ring - Wi-fi Smart Video Doorbell - Satin Nickel etc. So when I had neighbors moved in to the apartment next to mine I found my cable wifi router modem all in one wasn't going to cut it. So I forked over the $100+ and added this beauty! I haven't had any drops in internet speed or any issues at all.
Stewart P.
This is a good midrange router that provides good performance but doesn't have a lot of bells or whistles like you might find in more expensive products. I haven't had any issues with compatibility on my internet provider's network and my speeds have been very good. It's probably the best value for a router in this range.