BY NETGEAR

NETGEAR N300 WiFi Range Extender: WiFi up to 300Mbps External antennas for better performance Convenient wall-plug design Works with any WiFi router see more...

Tyler B.
Tyler B.
Grandview, TX
I have never tried a wifi router before but recently needed one. Shopped everywhere for the best deals and found this one at Best Buy and had the best reviews. This router is amazing. We had so many problems on staying connected but this has stopped all of that and we have had no more interuptions. I use it now maybe 50 yards away from the in-laws in my RV and it works wonders. I highly recommend this to others especially someone living tiny like me.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
I highly recommend this product! Currently we are in a camper on my in-laws property. We could hardly reach their wifi signal. When setting this up the instructions were easy to follow. It connects to the main wifi and then creates its own signal. WE love it. We stream movies on our smart tv, connect 2-3 devices at at time and its just like if we were in the main house.
Keturah H.
Keturah H.
Port Orchard, WA
Netgear products are great. I wouldn't have been able to do my job years ago if I didn't have Netgear.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Cayuga, Ontario
We bought one of these about a month ago to boost our home's WiFi signal so it would reach to our bedroom. It's been working really well so far - it was fairly simple to set up, and has allowed us to have a consistent WiFi signal in our upstairs (as our router is in our furnace room in the basement). It was quite affordable, particularly as Canadian Tire has them on sale quite often.

It certainly makes it a lot better for us to use our devices upstairs, and I'd recommend it to a friend if they were having WiFi range issues, for sure!