NETGEAR Indoor Dual Band Omni Antenna

by Netgear

This antenna is designed for providing omni-directional wireless access with the WAC700 (WAC720/730/740) and WNDAP300 (WNDAP360/350/660) series Access Points. It will offer superior range and coverage for wireless client access around the Access Point with the ANT2511AC antenna.

How much does it cost
Has anyone used this antennae and how many channels did you receive from it.
Start your review of NETGEAR Indoor Dual Band Omni Antenna!
Christy B.
Review for: Winegard FL-5000 FlatWave HDTV Indoor Digital Flat Antenna, 1 ea
If you live in a large city, then I'm sure this product works great. I live in a small rural area with most signals at least 50 miles away. So this product did not work for me at all.
Karin B.
Review for: Winegard FL5500A FlatWave Amplified Razor Thin HDTV Indoor Antenna, 1 ea
When my husband and I moved into our new house, we decided to cut the cord on cable. Instead of spending $100 a month on television, we purchased this HD antenna for a one time cost that was only 2/3 of what we were spending monthly. Now we get all the channels we need, and supplement our television watching experience with streaming devices.
Rebecca C.
Billings, MT
This antenna works very well. We tried an antenna that we were able to buy locally and could only get a few channels with it, but this one picks up several.
Onesha N.
Palmetto Bay, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
Review for: Winegard FL-4000 FlatWave Mini Razor Thin HDTV Digital Indoor Antenna, 1 ea
We bought this to use during the hurricane. It was great, despite the weather conditions we we were able to watch the news and other channels
Justice E.
This is a very nice product. It's slim and nice looking and does its job very well by doing what it's suppose to do.
Kara R.
Kennesaw, GA
Techie Expert Level 1
Review for: Winegard FL-5000 FlatWave HDTV Indoor Digital Flat Antenna, 1 ea
I recently cut the cable in my house and decided to use an antenna and stream everything from Netflix and HBO. This is saving me $85.00 a month!!! I'm able to get 56 channels with this antenna if I place it just right in my window. And the high definition is unbelievably good!! So much better than what I had with Comcast.