ElectronicsComputersNetworkingNetgear
Certified Refurbished Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi Router (R7000)

NETGEAR Certified Refurbished Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi Router (R7000)

by Netgear

Buy AC1900 (R7000) Nighthawk Smart Dual Band WiFi Router. Speed to support gaming, streaming and mobile surfing. Enjoy less lag & less buffering now!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NETGEAR Certified Refurbished Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi Router (R7000)!
Nick Y.
Elizabethtown, KY
I used this at a house that I previously lived at. We had no issues for several months but it would randomly reset itself and we would have to use the default credentials and set up our network again. I've upgraded to a newer version since moving into my own home and have had no issues. Could of been a faulty piece of equipment but my experience was mixed.
Kyle T.
This is the best router I have ever owned. It easily covered my whole apartment with Wifi and I can even pick it up down the street a bit. Never had issues with it that I couldn't trace back to being Comcast's fault.
Roy R.
Novi, MI
Would love to get this router and try this out I had one but it did not work all that good soi hope I can get this to review and try out and if I like it I would tell my church friends how it works and for them to get one
Matti K.
Fitchburg, WI
This product works overall but it was a little hard to connect. The app is a little hard to navigate and takes a while to set up. I would recommend this product if your looking for something cheap that works.
Erin K.
Apple Valley, CA
Don't like this device at all, it never worked when i used it, please don't waste your money.
Madeline  C.
St Clr Shores, MI
This router is great, never had any problems! Doesn't extend through our whole house though.
Stefanie S.
Kingsland, TX
Techie Expert Level 3
Great A/C router. One of the best I have yet to buy. My old netgear of 5 years was pretty slow and as soon as I hooked up this new one I got my full internet speed in the same location as I was barely getting any with my previous router. This router also reaches my guest house so it is quite a large area. We sell these to our customers all the times especially the ones that have large houses or metal roofs. We also have a metal roof and we still get great signal outside.
Chris R.
Northridge, CA
This router is absolutely awesomeness!!! Looks awesome performs even better! 😀 i always use netgear products with much success!

Looking for your answer?