BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Christina T.
Reno
Good old netflix! Keeps me bienge watching all sorts of shows! Plus their original series are bomb af!!!!
karen m.
I tried a free trial of Netflix before on my laptop and i loved it. I liked some shows and movies that they had on there.
Angel N.
heflin
I am constantly watching netflix. I like how new tv shows get added and they even have Netflix Originals. Pros it is under $14 a month. Cons-I spend too much time watching it
kasey l.
Mooresville , IN
My go to whenever I watch tv! Whenever I have free time I spend hours on this website watching shows. It’s very affordable. I recommend!
Rosana C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
My favorite website to watch movies, series and everything at home. I like that It has a lot of options to choose.
Catherine M.
Falkirk
There is no student discount but the whole family can use it so that is a positive. I like the shows on the site but there are a few things they don’t have. Like they don’t have many musicals. The site is well laid out and organised.
Yuki
Tiene series increíbles ty películas también además algunas originales de la plataforma me encanta y estoy todos los días en mi tiempo libre pegada a ellas
Miranda W.
Inverness
This id my favorite app to watch movies on! I have it on all my devises so no matter where I am I can keep up with my favorite shows. Netflix was the best app invented.
Jessica M.
Bethlehem, PA
I love watching Netflix, especially when they have entire seasons that I can binge through. I am still sad about some of the shows they choose to remove, but I know they are only making room for even better options to appeal to an even larger amount of people!
Shauna C.
I am giving it 3 stars just because I love some of the orginal series but I swear they have gotten worse since signing up, I was so excited to get it now I just don't use it that much, the movies I have seen over and over, but it is reliable and there isn't any commericals which is a must!
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?