BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Charl L.
I'm nowhere near a fan of Netflix. Each time I've used it, I've been a guest on someone else's account, there's no way I'm paying for this rubbish. There's nothing I ever want to watch, the films are either too old or the TV shows are too dull for me. If anyone has any good Netflix shows they want to recommend me then I'll be thankful because I'm tired of streaming through endless pages of films and tv shows.
Kirsten H.
Netflix keeps getting worse and worse... They got rid of all the good cartoons and each new show or movie they add absolutely sucks. I DO NOT RECOMMEND.
Krysten H.
Fenton
I really didn't enjoy netflix. The shows and movies weren't anything that I was interested in and if I did start watching something all it had was nudity. It actually disgusted me at the amount that there is on there.
Jen B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I think Netflix would be good for someone who is bored and has no real idea of what they might want to watch. Then taking the time to surf around Netflix might be worth it but that's not me 99% of the time. I usually have a list of (often obscure) movies I want to watch or shows I want to try and definitely when it comes to movies--I can never find what I want on there! Frustrating. I use Hulu Plus for watching TV and then if I need a movie that Hulu doesn't have, I will just buy or download it. I don't find Netflix to be useful or necessary to me at all. If it had a super extensive variety of movies that would be awesome. But... I don't personally find that to be the case. Maybe I've seen too many movies.
Lola M.
Así nunca hay nada nuevo tengo que ir a internet para ver la series que yo quiero , no me gusta a veces uno solo pagas para ver solo una serie es un malgasto de dinero
Tyler H.
I'm giving it a 2 because they took off saved by the bell while I was half way through it and I'm salty about it. Netflix hasn't had any good movies either. Thinking about changing to Hulu. Hulu has saved by the bell.
Melshary L.
Jacksonville, FL
I really don't like Netflix.. The selection of movies is horrible.. I only renew my account to watch Orange is the New Black. Once I'm done watching I disconnect.
Judy L.
Greenfield, WI
I give Netflix a 2 out of 5 because the selection of movies aren't that great. I wish they would add new movies on there frequently.
Brittany L.
High Point, NC
Since getting rid of the good shows (example One Tree Hill) and raising their prices I’m gonna have to cancel. Don’t understand why they decide to cancel some of the best shows that were on there.
Melanie H.
Hawaii
I love Netflix but they need to better with updating movies and at least keep the movies that we rate high!!!
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?