BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love netflix, it is so much better than day time tv. So many comedies, horror, nature, and crime shows along with some neat movies. Fuller house is really good show.
Mackenzie B.
Cannington , ON
Great company! They have AMAZING customer service, they were able to help me and solve my problem within minutes and refunded my money for a account error. They have a wonderful selection of movies and tv shows for everyone!
Jodee E.
Pine Grove
I have been a subscriber for years! My family loves Netflix! it doesn't matter if you have a half an hour or 15 hours . . there is something to see!
Tashia E.
Bristol, TN
I am so happy to have Netflix. I finally ditched cable and use this and we stay entertained. I check it daily and we usually find cool shows to binge on. One of my favorite Netflix originals that I wished they would’ve continued is Bloodline. 13 reasons why is good too. I recommend trying.
Kennedy C.
I love Netflix so much that I never watch regular TV. I especially love all of the new Netflix original shows and movies. I just wish they would upload shows sooner after they are released on regular TV.
Stephanie M.
Gander
Netflix makes it easy to cut cable and never look back. I'm enjoying how they've been adding more original content. It would be nice if they uploaded the same content to Canada, as is available in the US, that would be my only downside! I'm a big documentary fan, and there are lots on Netflix to keep me occupied.
Christina T.
Reno
Good old netflix! Keeps me bienge watching all sorts of shows! Plus their original series are bomb af!!!!
karen m.
I tried a free trial of Netflix before on my laptop and i loved it. I liked some shows and movies that they had on there.
Angel N.
heflin
I am constantly watching netflix. I like how new tv shows get added and they even have Netflix Originals. Pros it is under $14 a month. Cons-I spend too much time watching it
kasey l.
Mooresville , IN
My go to whenever I watch tv! Whenever I have free time I spend hours on this website watching shows. It’s very affordable. I recommend!
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?