BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
Netflix is widely used, easily accessible, and has lots of originals which is so cool, but it sucks because they don't have classic disney movies, and some of the best shows and movies that netflix Does have get removed after some time which really sucks. They raise the fee every so often which also sucks because I don't feel like there's more selection than there used to be soooo..... STOP SHARING YOUR ACCOUNTS WITH PEOPLE, they charge more bc they lose revenues from people who share accounts. that's not fair to those of us who don't share accounts and actually pay to watch
I don't have cable so this is all I watch besides whatever is on the air or online the CW or something.
TammyJo E.
Bloomington, IN
In general I find that the streaming service from Netflix is very adequate in terms of providing me with both entertainment and education. I do wish more of the shows were on streaming since I found that I just wasn't using the disc service enough to maintain it. Their original series are quite varied and I have several I watch by myself as well as with my hubby or the rest of my family. Considering that I watch at least an hour of Netflix programming several days a week, the price is very reasonable. Think about it. I could go to the movie theater once with my family or get Netflix and see a dozen movies and tv series for less each month.
Rhonda M.
I don’t know how I lived my life before Netflix. I never knew the term “binge watching” I especially never experienced it before Netflix. My son got a free month on his Xbox and I remember throwing fits about it saying it was no good. Little did I know that in the household I would become the most obsessive over it. I have literally watched the entire seasons one right after another of one tree hill , and FRIENDS. ( 3 times each). I have watched movies and Netflix originals that I have really enjoyed. I love that there is no interruptions no ads nothing to interfere with your viewing. There is so much it still does not contain and some older movies I look for that aren’t there but I’m still a huge fan. It is so easy to download the app on all our electronics and we can take road trips or spend long medical appointments in a waiting room and whip out our electronics and tune into Netflix. We can take it with us anywhere. I love that we have multiple profiles and that Netflix suggests things for us to watch based on our viewing history. This is the best of the streaming services IMO. I would like for them to bring back one tree hill. I mean can you ever see that series enough? ( I can’t)
Kat J.
Netflix keeps getting better with every update,...

TV shows, movies, comedy specials, documentaries,.... Netflix has it all. You now have the option to skip the opening intro of a TV show if you’re binging (super handy) and it’s easy to add your favorites to your list and access them. The cost isn’t unreasonable (and lets be honest, most of us are sharing accounts with others LOL). It’s a fantastic app that is accessible from your phone, tablet, TV, and more. Can you really not love how awesome it is to have endless seasons of TV shows in the palm of your hand?

My onlyyyyyy complaint is that they keep removing movies & shows that I love. They really oughta keep more movies around instead of constantly changing their available content. But I get it, Netflix is all about original shows now, and some of them are really good. So it is what it is. Still love it!
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Netflix is a great online streaming tv  service. You sign up for around $10 a month, and are able to sign in to see a lot of movies and shows for adults or kids and you can add them to your list to watch. If you are watching a season with a show it will keep you in your place no more trying to remember where you were! It really is a great service to have esp. if you want to cut out a huge cable bill. There is always something to satisfy anyone in the home when they want to relax and watch t.v.. We use ours almost daily.
Megan G.
Netflix was probably the best thing that has happened to my life. In all seriousness, for a long time we never had Netflix just for the fact that we thought it was nothing special. After getting it for a free month I was completely sold. Netflix has the best original shows that I just can’t help but binge watch. I love that I can watch them on the go whether I’m on campus waiting for another class or if I’m home in my bed. Also, Netflix is super cheap for the amount of shows and movies that are available it’s just amazing. Highly recommend to those that have never tried it.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love it! I like how it’s on both phones and computers and can easily stream on the chromecast and firestick and etc. Want a tip? You can easily cheat the paying system: watch on a friends account OR keep signing up with different email accounts for the free trail. Literally haven’t paid one cent. Is this morally wrong? Yes? But am I really doing such a bad thing? $8 is worth it for a month or two, but after a while, it’s just a burden to pay it when you only watch it a few times here and there...
Tiffany C.
Philadelphia, PA
love, love, love!!! great movies and documentaries for affordable prices.  I wish they didn't list movies according to your watch history but love what they do play.  I enjoy catching up on series, locked down, and a few documentaries.  They have a perfect blend of movies for kids and adults
Mary C.
Pueblo West, CO
Best streaming service out there. I use this more than Hulu and we do not pay for cable. Love that they always have my favorite shows and that I can put them  on a playlist to watch on hand. Love that you can rate titles in case they totally blew and you don't want to watch anything like that again. Love that they send out emails telling what's new to watch for. And that they suggest things I may like to watch.
Blanca D.
I love Netflix! it is to bad they raise their fees so we had to cancel. But since there were a few shows with new seasons, I couldn't help but to sign up for the 30 days free trial. Who knows, maybe after that I stay for the long run.
What I like about Netflix, is that there is 0 commercials during the episodes. Also some of the original series, like Sense8.
But if you want to watch the newest episodes on tv for example, Netflix is not the place.
If you don't mind watching episodes after seasons have ended on live tv, then this is the place to go.
They also have movies, but I rarely watch them. I'm there for the shows.
It is also a good place for shows for kids, they have fun with them. But the selection is not too big. Parental controls, so they only watch "kid shows" are good too.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?