BY NETFLIX, INC. #4 in Websites

Joy G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Great way to spend a day off! It's a good alternative to having cable (with the downside that seasons don't get added until they're over). There's also websites that list new titles each month and what titles are going to be retired.
Suzanne M.
Mansfield, PA
I like netflix as an alternative to cable and movies, but they need to expand there library to include more popular shows like sofia the first, doc mcstuffins, and they need to fix some of the shows where they have repeated episodes.
Sandy V.
I love Netflix so much. They offer such a wide variety of shows for an affordable price every month. I always find something new to watch. Although it's not updated as often as I'd like, they offer lots of exclusive Netflix shows.
Angel F.
Coal Center, PA
Currently, I do not own cable because this is perfect for my lifestyle. I am always busy and don't have time to keep up to date on movies and tv shows. This was I get to binge watch shows and I can always find a movie I want to watch.
Briana R.
Hialeah, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is a great company. For the price you can't go wrong. They are always adding new content so that it never gets old. Catch up on old seasons you might have missed or even see movies you never got around to watching in theaters.
Sitha H.
I use Netflix on my tablet when I'm not home and it works very well! At first the scrubbing on on it to rewind and go forward on the Samsung Tab 3 didn't work well, but they fixed it! LOVE my Netflix, couldn't survive without one!
Faby H.
I loooove Netflix, you can just get there anytime and whenever you want to watch something, but what I wish is that movies or tv series were added sooner but overall it's great
Katie H.
Portland, OR
I watch something on Netflix almost everyday! I love being able to binge watch great shows on lazy days. I do wish that they would be more scary movies (ones that have been in the theater currently would be great) and documentaries.
Caroline  S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love Netflix! It is so easy to watch any tv series you want and catch up. I loved watching once upon a time and caught up all 5 seasons to watch the 6th season this year!
Katey H.
We don't have cable or satellite. My boys and my husband and I have watched just stuff on Netflix for five years now with no complaints. We watch less TV than we did before and my sons are not exposed to commercials which is great!
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?