BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Valerie N.
Hayward, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What was my life like without Netflix? I've watched numerous shows and movies thanks to Netflix. My husband and I barely watch actual TV nowadays. I love that I can watch something on my phone while away from home and continue where I left off from another device.
nicole l.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have a love hate relationship with netflix. I love that it's a bunch of movies at your fingertips but the movies I feel are not really updated and they never have newer movies on there. A lot of th shows and movies I have seen and I wish they were updated more.
Ccaylonna Elaine H.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Awesome, nothing else better describes netflix. You can watch seasons in a day or spread it out. You can make a list and share things for later. Everything is tailored towards you.
Courtney B.
Hancock , ME
Our whole family uses Netflix, we have it set up in our living room, my brothers room, and my own room. The only thing Is I wish new things were added sooner, but then again its worth the wait.
cameah w.
If you are lazy and like to stay home and watch movies then this is for you! Unfortunately if you are looking for the latest and greatest stuff then, its not for you. But for all of the past seasons on the latest TV shows definitely use this to catch up.
Jennifer W.
Windsor, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love Netflix. I have it for almost 10 years. They have made a lot of changes over the years but I still love them. I really like the instant watch so when I am bored I can just find something interesting to watch. I don't have cable and this makes up for it.
Karen M.
Las Vegas, NV
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Netflix, it's the reason why I'm all cought up to Jane the Virgin and Once Upon a Time. I just hate waiting for the new episodes to be available. But other than that, i enjoy having it.
Nina L.
El Paso, TX
Husband and I passed on cable so we just use Netflix and that's all we use. Our favorite shoes are on there and they are starting to update it with newer movies! We live for Netflix binge watching! Plus $10 a month?! So affordable
Tiffany O.
Leominster, MA
I love having Netflix. It's great to catch up commercial free on shows and to watch movies. I actually get into shows on here since I don't have to wait a full week for another episode to come out, granted they are typically a season behind , still worth it!
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Netflix!! 🙌 hallelujah for Netflix. You get to watch Movies, TV shows, documentaries, and more. And for $20 a month, it is totally worth it. Not only do I love it but my kids get to watch their favorite shows. We don't even pay for cable. Stickin to Netflix 👌
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?