BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Courtney B.
Hancock , ME
Our whole family uses Netflix, we have it set up in our living room, my brothers room, and my own room. The only thing Is I wish new things were added sooner, but then again its worth the wait.
Kayla J.
Liberty, SC
I love Netflix!!!! I have Dish and although I am very happy with my service from them, I still prefer to watch Netflix! They have so many great movies, shows that are not on air and so many great Netflix only shows! Could not go without Orange is the New Black!
cameah w.
If you are lazy and like to stay home and watch movies then this is for you! Unfortunately if you are looking for the latest and greatest stuff then, its not for you. But for all of the past seasons on the latest TV shows definitely use this to catch up.
Jennifer W.
Windsor, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love Netflix. I have it for almost 10 years. They have made a lot of changes over the years but I still love them. I really like the instant watch so when I am bored I can just find something interesting to watch. I don't have cable and this makes up for it.
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Netflix!! 🙌 hallelujah for Netflix. You get to watch Movies, TV shows, documentaries, and more. And for $20 a month, it is totally worth it. Not only do I love it but my kids get to watch their favorite shows. We don't even pay for cable. Stickin to Netflix 👌
Nina L.
El Paso, TX
Husband and I passed on cable so we just use Netflix and that's all we use. Our favorite shoes are on there and they are starting to update it with newer movies! We live for Netflix binge watching! Plus $10 a month?! So affordable
Tiffany O.
Leominster, MA
I love having Netflix. It's great to catch up commercial free on shows and to watch movies. I actually get into shows on here since I don't have to wait a full week for another episode to come out, granted they are typically a season behind , still worth it!
Karen M.
Las Vegas, NV
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Netflix, it's the reason why I'm all cought up to Jane the Virgin and Once Upon a Time. I just hate waiting for the new episodes to be available. But other than that, i enjoy having it.
Ketaki D.
Reading, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love it . We don't have cable and its the best way to see all the shows in a go and without any time restrictions and ads. You can stream your favorite show on smart TV tablet or smartphone.We have been using this for over 3 yrs now and i don't plan to leave it
Jennifer R.
Kansas City, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I dunno what I would do without Netflix. It has helped me through many long and boring nights at work. It Lwayd has something good to watch and I have really been enjoying the exclusives.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?