BY NETFLIX, INC. #4 in Websites

Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
We keep our Netflix subscription for our kids and to watch "Orange Is The New Black". I think Netflix is doing something smart by adding their original series but they really need to start adding more current movies and TV shows to the system.
Maria A.
New London, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix is great and inexpensive. After I got Netflix, I got rid of cable. There are a variety of shows and movies that I like available to watch. I just wish that when shows and movies are taken off that they would add more that were just as good.
Sedona B.
Sierra Vista, Az
I've been using Netflix for 8 years now and still love it! Being able to stream practically any where and watch season after season. What more could you ask for? I only wish they would keep all of the season of shows like Top Gear and Eureka.
Madison S.
Wynantskill, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Netflix is definitely an addiction. Once j start watching, I can't stop. I wish they would add things sooner but they have gotten better with that. It is definitely worth the money because they have some really good seasons to start watching
LaTyra A.
I absolutely LOVE Netflix! I watch it more than my actual TV channels. So many great shows on Netflix! I've gotten addicted! I've had my subscription for about 7 months now and it's defiantly worth it! Cancel your cable bill and get Netflix!!!
Edna P.
Netflix is one of the best place to waft he your favorite show. The pricing is not bad especially for me who is a college student and on a budget. There is no improvement needed for their app. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Dionne F.
I absolutely love watching Netflix there is so many movies to choose from. I really love the original shows Netflix have to offer. Netflix has something for everyone to watch from children to Horror movies and educational shows as well.
Hally M.
Woodbury
Netflix is my boyfriend. He's always there for me, tells me about his day, listens to what I tell him to do and he snuggles better than anyone. He just wants me to be happy.
Brittni R.
Pacific Plsds, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
You can't beat less than $10 a month especially comparing to cable. I love that there is a kids section and though there's not a whole lot of new kids movies there's enough great shows to make it worth it and plenty for myself to watch.
Amber W.
I think they need to add shows faster i have been waiting for a show now for like 6 months and they have all the other seasons then the ones that were just on TV and i misses like 2 episodes and still waiting but other then that love it.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?