BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Ashley M.
Des Moines , WA
I can spends days in bed watching netflix ! Worth the money each month , especially nice is that more than one person can use an account at a time so we don't all have to be watching the same thing!
Lauren E.
LOVE netflix! It's my replacement for cable, and it's got lots of old shows to watch. I don't like that so many of the things I'd like are on DVD though. I dropped DVD service a few years back when they doubled the price for streaming+DVDs, and I'm still a little bitter.
Aayesha G.
College Sta, TX
This app is seriously on every device I own! I love the new interface and how easy it is to find shows or movies even based on a certain actor. Always something to watch for whatever mood I'm in.
Rebecca R.
I absolutely love Netflix all of the original shows the price is great it's convenient it's organized and the suggestion are usually spot on I am worried about the whole Disney separating from them worried that a lot of shows will disappear but other than that I love it
Jessica H.
La Fayette, GA
For only $10 dollars a month this app is amazing. You get a huge variety of of TV shows and movies with absolutely no advertising. All the TV shows and movies are very well known and great quality. It's not laggy or slow. It's top notch quality. Well worth the money.
Faith C.
Boynton Beach, FL
Hubby & I have Netflix and absolutely love it. We've used their streaming service for years and our only complaint is that we wish they had some more current movies/showss. The price is good, the quality is good, and we don't have cable because Netflix is so awesome!
Paige B.
Eagan, MN
Rose: If you only having the steaming feature you still get a ton of great variety. All the best shows and some really great movies without interruption. And at a great low price. Thorn: You don't get the shows right away and some of the newest are not on there at all.
Vanessa C.
I could probably watch Netflix all day.... oh wait I have! you do have to pay for it, but for all your shows in one place, and even some new ones you can't beat that! I went without cable for almost 3 months and never ran out of things to watch! Definitely a MUST HAVE!
Kaylee  M.
Plainview, TX
Netflix is "Bae"💗 no but really I live in a small dorm on campus so I spend the majority of my time on my bed watching TV ... Well cable tend to play a lot of the same shows so I turned to Netflix and oh my it is full of variety from funny ,romantic or scary movies !
Jonathan C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Best streaming service by far, it's the only one I use on a daily basis. I have watched lots of movies and lots of shows on this service. The quality of the stream has always been good when using the service even with a bad connection buffering has never been too bad.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?