BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Kayla J.
Liberty, SC
I love Netflix!!!! I have Dish and although I am very happy with my service from them, I still prefer to watch Netflix! They have so many great movies, shows that are not on air and so many great Netflix only shows! Could not go without Orange is the New Black!
Shaye S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I've had a lot of luck with Netflix. I think it's worth the price if you're going to use it a lot, which I do. It's definitely opened me up to watching a lot more that I usually would. I've found a lot of new favorite TV shows and movies. It is addicting though.
Valerie N.
Hayward, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What was my life like without Netflix? I've watched numerous shows and movies thanks to Netflix. My husband and I barely watch actual TV nowadays. I love that I can watch something on my phone while away from home and continue where I left off from another device.
nicole l.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have a love hate relationship with netflix. I love that it's a bunch of movies at your fingertips but the movies I feel are not really updated and they never have newer movies on there. A lot of th shows and movies I have seen and I wish they were updated more.
Ccaylonna Elaine H.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Awesome, nothing else better describes netflix. You can watch seasons in a day or spread it out. You can make a list and share things for later. Everything is tailored towards you.
Courtney B.
Hancock , ME
Our whole family uses Netflix, we have it set up in our living room, my brothers room, and my own room. The only thing Is I wish new things were added sooner, but then again its worth the wait.
Timothy K.
Port Arthur, TX
Netflix is my favorite subscription ever it has everything I have ever thought of it has everything I want to watch it's very affordable very cheap customer service is so great I just love it
cameah w.
If you are lazy and like to stay home and watch movies then this is for you! Unfortunately if you are looking for the latest and greatest stuff then, its not for you. But for all of the past seasons on the latest TV shows definitely use this to catch up.
Jennifer W.
Windsor, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love Netflix. I have it for almost 10 years. They have made a lot of changes over the years but I still love them. I really like the instant watch so when I am bored I can just find something interesting to watch. I don't have cable and this makes up for it.
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Netflix!! 🙌 hallelujah for Netflix. You get to watch Movies, TV shows, documentaries, and more. And for $20 a month, it is totally worth it. Not only do I love it but my kids get to watch their favorite shows. We don't even pay for cable. Stickin to Netflix 👌
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?