BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Rebecca D.
Naperville, IL
Everyone needs netflix in there life. It is the best for TV shows and finding movies from your childhood and new ones all the time. they update their content all the time and i can always find something to watch no matter what mood I'm in
Hally M.
Woodbury
Netflix is my boyfriend. He's always there for me, tells me about his day, listens to what I tell him to do and he snuggles better than anyone. He just wants me to be happy.
jamie o.
Tucson, AZ
I love Netflix i watch everyday i don't have cabel any more because i never watched it i was always on Netflix so i turned off cabel i just keeped the internet to watch Netflix
Amber W.
I think they need to add shows faster i have been waiting for a show now for like 6 months and they have all the other seasons then the ones that were just on TV and i misses like 2 episodes and still waiting but other then that love it.
Brittni R.
Pacific Plsds, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
You can't beat less than $10 a month especially comparing to cable. I love that there is a kids section and though there's not a whole lot of new kids movies there's enough great shows to make it worth it and plenty for myself to watch.
Rachelle B.
Dodge City, KS
There is never a dull moment with Netflix. I like it a lot better than Hulu! I like that I can stream at least two devices at once. This helps when I want to watch somethjng and my toddler needs her cartoons! I feel it is worth the money!
Jasmine L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Netflix it's the best thing ever!! Just don't raise up the prices and update new content! Also don't get rid of Friends and bring back King of the Hill!! I would threaten to cancel my account but who am I kidding that'll never happen!!
Carmen G.
Being able to watch all my favorite shows in one place is by far the best. Netflix original Orange is the New Black Is also pretty great. I even share the access with family and they enjoy it. Its nice to recommend shows with one another.
Dionne F.
I absolutely love watching Netflix there is so many movies to choose from. I really love the original shows Netflix have to offer. Netflix has something for everyone to watch from children to Horror movies and educational shows as well.
Miss L.
I love Netflix~ no cable in this house, I love NO COMMERCIALS, but I'm a little disappointed with some of the offerings and waiting so long for new seasons. I really wish they would bring back Northwoods Law and offer more shows from HGTV.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?