BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Lisa V.
Fanwood, NJ
We love having Netflicks. It's a great way to catch up on your favorite shows or even start following a new series. There is always something for everyone in my family to watch.
Angelica W.
West Milford, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love Netflix! I had my cable switched off and Netflix is one of the ways I watch TV now. Why pay $50 or more a month when you can pay $7.99 or $11.99 a month? Worth every penny.
Cynthia P.
Phoenix, AZ
I enjoy being able to sit down and watch a show from season one to what ever it ended at. It is a great feature and I've gotten to see many different shows that I didn't even know exist and now I am a huge fan of! I am happy to have netflix!
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
We keep our Netflix subscription for our kids and to watch "Orange Is The New Black". I think Netflix is doing something smart by adding their original series but they really need to start adding more current movies and TV shows to the system.
Maria A.
New London, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix is great and inexpensive. After I got Netflix, I got rid of cable. There are a variety of shows and movies that I like available to watch. I just wish that when shows and movies are taken off that they would add more that were just as good.
Sedona B.
Sierra Vista, Az
I've been using Netflix for 8 years now and still love it! Being able to stream practically any where and watch season after season. What more could you ask for? I only wish they would keep all of the season of shows like Top Gear and Eureka.
Madison S.
Wynantskill, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Netflix is definitely an addiction. Once j start watching, I can't stop. I wish they would add things sooner but they have gotten better with that. It is definitely worth the money because they have some really good seasons to start watching
LaTyra A.
I absolutely LOVE Netflix! I watch it more than my actual TV channels. So many great shows on Netflix! I've gotten addicted! I've had my subscription for about 7 months now and it's defiantly worth it! Cancel your cable bill and get Netflix!!!
Juel A.
Astoria, NY
I don't watch TV or want to pay for cable and a DVR to record and store shows. Netflix is awesome! You can watch your favorite shows and movies (although they don't update as much as you want them to) with 7.99 a month, you CANNOT go wrong.
Edna P.
Netflix is one of the best place to waft he your favorite show. The pricing is not bad especially for me who is a college student and on a budget. There is no improvement needed for their app. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?