BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Netflix is totally worth the money. I actually cut my cable and have just used Netflix for the past year. It's really easy to use and has great varieties of TV shows and movies! I would highly recommend it to anything. My husband and I rarely rent movies anymore! We love it!
Jennifer B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix has replaced cable for me. i can watch what ever i want when ever i want i don't have to worry about commercials. i like that they are coming out with new netflix original series. some are awesome like orange is the new black, funny like unbreakable and the likes.
Laura B.
Baton Rouge , LA
Oooo Netflix is too good with the movies but honestly until they put reality TV on there like Hulu I won't be satisfied. For $8 I feel like I need my Real Housewives, Millionaire Matchmaker, Shark tank...you know.
Ashley M.
Des moines, WA
I can spends days in bed watching netflix ! Worth the money each month , especially nice is that more than one person can use an account at a time so we don't all have to be watching the same thing!
Lauren E.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
LOVE netflix! It's my replacement for cable, and it's got lots of old shows to watch. I don't like that so many of the things I'd like are on DVD though. I dropped DVD service a few years back when they doubled the price for streaming+DVDs, and I'm still a little bitter.
Aayesha G.
College Sta, TX
This app is seriously on every device I own! I love the new interface and how easy it is to find shows or movies even based on a certain actor. Always something to watch for whatever mood I'm in.
Faith C.
Boynton Beach, FL
Hubby & I have Netflix and absolutely love it. We've used their streaming service for years and our only complaint is that we wish they had some more current movies/showss. The price is good, the quality is good, and we don't have cable because Netflix is so awesome!
Paige B.
Eagan, MN
Rose: If you only having the steaming feature you still get a ton of great variety. All the best shows and some really great movies without interruption. And at a great low price. Thorn: You don't get the shows right away and some of the newest are not on there at all.
Jonathan C.
Bloomington, CA
Best streaming service by far, it's the only one I use on a daily basis. I have watched lots of movies and lots of shows on this service. The quality of the stream has always been good when using the service even with a bad connection buffering has never been too bad.
Candace N.
SANFORD, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who doesn't love Netflix? Great way to catch up on old shows with out buying expensive dvd sets. Has some some really really good original series like Frankie & Grace, OITNB, Sense8, Dare Devil, House of Cards etc. Would be nice to have a better movie selection though.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?