BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Madison W.
Niagara University , NY
I consider Netflix watching a hobby, I can binge watch a show all day and I would consider it to be a good day! Great selection of TV shows and movies, their original shows are also good... Try out Orange is the New Black if you haven't already!!!
Jesse W.
Kissimmee, FL
I love watching movies on Netflix. Although Netflix doesn't add movies fast enough for my taste, it's a great place to watch movies cheaply. It's very cheap and easy to use. It's simple to find movies and search for the movies you're looking for.
Kati F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I have been a member of Netflix since they were only sending DVDs. It is great! It is great to be able to watch TV shows consecutively. Sometimes it is hard to decide what to chose from since they have such a wide variety---rough problem right? :)
Bailey M.
CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT IT. Only obvious down side is they don't always have what you want. Sometime it surprises me movie they don't have. But it changes all the time so you can always check back. Kinda forces you to watch new things which I like.
Jo D.
Love being able to watch whole seasons without having to wait between episodes! I'm not fond of their rotation system. I think all the shows should be available all the time, streaming, instead of having to get certain shows via the mail in forms.
Abigail E.
I'm a high school student so it is pretty obvious why I love netflix. We only have one TV in our house so I love that I can watch it TV shows and movies on my laptop. I just wish things would be uploaded faster and that there were more options.
Julia N.
I love using my Netflix. Especially since I'm a huge Law & Order: SVU junkie. Netflix is great for binge watching shows and funny movies. I use my Netflix everyday and really anticipate the beginning of each month when new things are added and removed. I totally would recommend Netflix!
Merel L.
Minden, NV
Netflix is one of my favorite apps! It's nice that you have your favorite tv-shows and movies under the thumb. I can quickly catch up with something on the bus or on lunch break
Brianna C.
Couderay, WI
Netflix literally reads my mind and puts all of my favorite shows on here. From Friends to The Walking Dead to Grey's Anatomy, there's nothing I dislike about Netflix. They are bringing back Gilmore Girls for pete's sake. Need I say more?
Kara L.
Grand Rapids, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I don't have cable at all. Instead I use Netflix to watch different shows and movies. I love all the different Netflix originals they come out with. There's a show for everyone!
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?