BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Casey T.
Bunker Hill, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Netflix is great, Its easy to get completely consumed in a show and the variety is amazing although Id really like "My Fair Lady"(hint hint netflix). I often catch myself staying up way too late but i really like the variety especially when it comes to indie flicks and documentaries
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Netflix is a great way to see a lot of B rated movies that no one has ever heard of. Occupationally you'll find something worth watching, maybe even two things, for every time I have searched for something in particular to watch, it hasn't been on there. Not worth the money to me.
Frances M.
Hot Springs, AR
I have such mixed feelings about Netflix. Of course I'm not going to break up... I mean give up my subscription but, I feel like the variety of movies isn't great! I don't have a life people, I need MORE!
Becca L.
I great alternative to other streaming devices and services. I personally don't receive regular tv and cable is too expensive. This has so many selections. The function of multiple profiles is great. I just wish that DVD rental wasn't separate.
Katie W.
Hixson, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Netflix is life. We actually got rid of cable because we were only using Netflix! We just have streaming services, but that's more than enough. I love that they change out their inventory every month too!
Maria Zobel B.
Netflix all day long!! They have wide variety of choices to watch, movies, series, etc. they are also classified in their different genres. They are also always updated like most of the new movies are in here!
Julie C.
Washington, PA
So many movies for such a great price. I like how a lot of great classics are on there which I love. I do wish you could get newer movies sooner but you really can beat the price for hundreds of movies.
Mikkaela S.
Tempe, AZ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I LOVE Netflix! Being able to bingewatch my favorite shows and find new movies is great. The only problem I have with it is that it takes so long for new seasons of popular shows to be added, and there's no way to setup a notification system to be alerted when shows are uploaded.
Katy H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Really easy to use. Love the amount of shows. Not too expensive. But they need to get the season when it stops airing on tv, like right after the season finale, or at the very least when the next season is out. I love how long i can sit and watch, and access almost anywhere.
Kimberly O.
Lacona, IA
Love being able to watch what I want, when I want, where I want.
I like that a family can use the same account and have their own profile.
A lot of stuff I like to watch does seem to get removed but there is still good content.
Not a fan of the thumbs up/down rating.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?