BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Christina E.
My best investment! Netflix and chill kind of day/night doesnt matter movies for anyone and good way to watch old movies that no longer are sold in stores and countless seasons of variety of shows yes!!!
Christine  L.
Allenwood, PA
Netflix is our alternative to cable! We love it. There are so many choices for everyone in our family from the kids to the adults. We also have the DVD subscription for the movies we want to want to watch that aren't available instantly all while paying a FRACTION of the cost of cable!
Frances M.
Hot Springs, AR
I have such mixed feelings about Netflix. Of course I'm not going to break up... I mean give up my subscription but, I feel like the variety of movies isn't great! I don't have a life people, I need MORE!
Katie W.
Hixson, TN
Netflix is life. We actually got rid of cable because we were only using Netflix! We just have streaming services, but that's more than enough. I love that they change out their inventory every month too!
Julie C.
Washington, PA
So many movies for such a great price. I like how a lot of great classics are on there which I love. I do wish you could get newer movies sooner but you really can beat the price for hundreds of movies.
Megan S.
Anderson, SC
My family loves Netflix it has something for everyone in the family. Netflix is very affordable we cut out our cable and switched to this. I would highly recommend it we've never had a problem out of it.
Kimberly O.
Lacona, IA
Love being able to watch what I want, when I want, where I want.
I like that a family can use the same account and have their own profile.
A lot of stuff I like to watch does seem to get removed but there is still good content.
Not a fan of the thumbs up/down rating.
Jenna T.
richmond, KY
Netflix is great for at home date nights or binge watching a series by yourself/with friends. I love their animated collection as well as Christmas movies! There recommendations are always great as well.
Mikkaela S.
Tempe, AZ
I LOVE Netflix! Being able to bingewatch my favorite shows and find new movies is great. The only problem I have with it is that it takes so long for new seasons of popular shows to be added, and there's no way to setup a notification system to be alerted when shows are uploaded.
Rachel E.
Bridgewater, NJ
Netflix has tons and i mean TONS of shows on it. it literally takes me more time finding a show than watching one bc theres so much to choose from! This is definitely somthing worth investing in but keep in mind that Netflix takes a while to get the newer movies tht just come out
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?