BY NETFLIX, INC. #4 in Websites

Aimee B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Netflix. I watch the majority of my shows on this and would not choose another competitor. I find a new movie every night to watch or a new show. It's so versatile and even has stuff for little kids! It's perfect and I would recommend to all!
Morgan K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This streaming service is amazing! There are tons of movies and TV shows! I love their new original movies and shows! New episode come out after the series are finished airing on TV. Most shows have numerous, if not all seasons online. You need this!
Jazmin C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Netflix! they have movies for my boyfriend and I to watch or shows and for my kids they have kid shows or movies. though I just wish they can update it once a week or every two weeks because it just seems like if I watched every movie on the lists.
Cassandra H.
Mc Kenzie, TN
I love Netflix! Everyone in my household watches it almost everyday! We hardly even use our cable! I love how they have multiple seasons of a show. I can't tell you how many times I was able to catch up on my favorite shows! All thanks to Netflix!
Mariela R.
Bedford, TX
Far more convenient than going out of your way and renting a movie elsewhere. You get to pick from documentaries, movies, TV shows, cartoons for the kids, everything you want to watch, Netflix has it. Can't beat the price either. My whole family enjoys it.
Lisa m.
Cincinnati, OH
I've been using Netflix over 5 yrs. It seems like lately they have really good shows, They take awhile to get new movies but they have a lot of good series. We cancelled cable about 4 months ago and use Netflix on a daily basis. Well worth the money.
Dana S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
Netflix is a great way to watch TV shows and moves you have not seen yet on your own time. I think it is a great price and there are so many things to choose from. You are not limited and the choices are constantly changing! It is worth the monthly fee!
Jennifer B.
Las Vegas, NV
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Best thing ever created. I just love how you can watch shows from the beginning. They have such a huge variety of shows and movies. If you don't have it you need to your missing out!
Taylor M.
Lees summit, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Netflix is a boredom saver! There are soo many movies and shows to watch,I definitely think its worth the $8-10 you pay per month. My daughter has it on her tablet, and we love that we can put it on the "kids" side, so she cant find anything inappropriate.
Stephanie P.
Negaunee, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
No need for expensive or any cable with Netflix! You can watch from thousands of shows and movies for much cheaper then cable! Really nice too if you don't want to buy a TV but have a computer and when you're sitting in school between classes bored.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?