BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Christina E.
My best investment! Netflix and chill kind of day/night doesnt matter movies for anyone and good way to watch old movies that no longer are sold in stores and countless seasons of variety of shows yes!!!
Maria Zobel B.
Netflix all day long!! They have wide variety of choices to watch, movies, series, etc. they are also classified in their different genres. They are also always updated like most of the new movies are in here!
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
Thank god for the netflix app! i find myself using the app quite often if I'm not able to sit down in front of the TV to watch something. a lot of times when i can't sleep, i will pull up the app on my phone and watch an episode or two of a TV show until I'm tired enough to fall asleep.
Randi B.
Sacramento, CA
I use my netflix daily. Since I work on my computer (with dual monitors) about 8+ hours a day, it is nice to be able to watch a movie or catch up on my old favorite shows while getting work done. For 8 dollars a month you cannot go wrong, and it appears they have something for everyone.
Becca L.
I great alternative to other streaming devices and services. I personally don't receive regular tv and cable is too expensive. This has so many selections. The function of multiple profiles is great. I just wish that DVD rental wasn't separate.
Casey T.
Bunker Hill, IL
Netflix is great, Its easy to get completely consumed in a show and the variety is amazing although Id really like "My Fair Lady"(hint hint netflix). I often catch myself staying up way too late but i really like the variety especially when it comes to indie flicks and documentaries
Becca L.
Steph L.
We don't have cable, and haven't had cable for almost 3 years now. I wish that Netflix was able to get more recent shows and movies and be able to get the newer seasons sooner than a year after the season is finished. I know that it isn't Netflix's fault, but that's my only complaint.
Marisol j.
Netflix is my life! I absolutely love the shows, movies and TV series that they have. my list is huge because I always find movies that I want to watch. all I need is time to actually sit down and watch everything. some day! love how its not pricey and multiple devices can have access.
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl
Netflix is a great way to see a lot of B rated movies that no one has ever heard of. Occupationally you'll find something worth watching, maybe even two things, for every time I have searched for something in particular to watch, it hasn't been on there. Not worth the money to me.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?