BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Lisa m.
Cincinnati, OH
I've been using Netflix over 5 yrs. It seems like lately they have really good shows, They take awhile to get new movies but they have a lot of good series. We cancelled cable about 4 months ago and use Netflix on a daily basis. Well worth the money.
Lexi H.
Venice, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Netflix. I always watch my favorite crime shows and comedy movies. Netflix does have a variety of movies and TV shows but it usually has older movies and TV shows. Nothing new
Susan M.
Salt Lake City, UT
Netflix is good when I don't want to watch regular TV or there isn't anything on. some of the movies are old ones, but watching one I haven't seen in a while are good. I do kind of wished they had some newer movies on. it helps when your bored of tv
Melissa B.
Spencerville, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I don't get what all of the excitement is about. There are a few series I like but the episodes are old. The movies are usually older too or poorly rated. I just don't get the hype!
Jennifer B.
Las Vegas, NV
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Best thing ever created. I just love how you can watch shows from the beginning. They have such a huge variety of shows and movies. If you don't have it you need to your missing out!
Dana S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
Netflix is a great way to watch TV shows and moves you have not seen yet on your own time. I think it is a great price and there are so many things to choose from. You are not limited and the choices are constantly changing! It is worth the monthly fee!
Taylor M.
Lees summit, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Netflix is a boredom saver! There are soo many movies and shows to watch,I definitely think its worth the $8-10 you pay per month. My daughter has it on her tablet, and we love that we can put it on the "kids" side, so she cant find anything inappropriate.
Stephanie P.
Negaunee, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
No need for expensive or any cable with Netflix! You can watch from thousands of shows and movies for much cheaper then cable! Really nice too if you don't want to buy a TV but have a computer and when you're sitting in school between classes bored.
Mary E.
Waynesville, NC
Ive always been s fam of netflix and choosen it over hulu and such! They always have great selections and I love that they mix up the categories once in awhile to keep me interested!
Mara C.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Netflix! For how much I watch Netflix (everyday) the price is totally worth it. I enjoy getting to binge watch shows because lots of seasons are already there. It's so easy and efficient. I will continue paying for Netflix.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?