BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Yan L.
Woodside, NY
My Favorite media source so far, the subscription fee is so worth it. Their original series are amazing and if didn't watch a lot of shows before you can find a variety of classic serious before.
Jordan S.
Davenport, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I use Netflix, comcast's TV online, and Hulu. What I love about NETFLIX is no ads. You pay and you get unlimited viewing. I don't like paying for something that gets interruptions so its nice to not have to keep turning my volume down when an ad comes on lol
Crystal F.
Florence, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I honestly don't know how I have lived a huge majority of my life without Netflix. I never thought it was possible to actually 'binge' on a particular show, but now I know! I love how inexpensive it is and the crazy amount of choices it has to offer!
Jennifer H.
Ever since i got netflix i don't watch anything else. I love that i can watch it on my TV through my roku and don't have to watch it on a small laptop or tablet or cellphone screen. I am also very excited for Chelsea handlers show to premiere tomorrow ! But i do wish there was better options for babies and more educational programs for babies and children.
Kelly F.
Netflix is one of my favorite websites to visit, so I was extremely excited to see that they came out with an app! I love Netflix because I think that it's a great way to stay current with some of my favorite shows, and they also have some great original series as well! I love Netflix, I would highly recommend it to everyone that loves TV and movies!
Cassandra H.
Mc Kenzie, TN
I love Netflix! Everyone in my household watches it almost everyday! We hardly even use our cable! I love how they have multiple seasons of a show. I can't tell you how many times I was able to catch up on my favorite shows! All thanks to Netflix!
Brianna O.
Tustin, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I pay $9.99 a month for my streaming subscription. I could not be happier. There are tons of family shows and movies for the kids and great adult movies for me and the hubs. There's tons of movies and shows in all genres even obscure or classics and new.
Aimee B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Netflix. I watch the majority of my shows on this and would not choose another competitor. I find a new movie every night to watch or a new show. It's so versatile and even has stuff for little kids! It's perfect and I would recommend to all!
Morgan K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This streaming service is amazing! There are tons of movies and TV shows! I love their new original movies and shows! New episode come out after the series are finished airing on TV. Most shows have numerous, if not all seasons online. You need this!
Jazmin C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Netflix! they have movies for my boyfriend and I to watch or shows and for my kids they have kid shows or movies. though I just wish they can update it once a week or every two weeks because it just seems like if I watched every movie on the lists.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?