BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Jess K.
Astoria, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix is the best thing in life. Everyone’s using it now and it has gotten more and more popular because the original series are just that good. I have had Netflix for 5 or so years and I’ll never get rid of it. I will say, their movie selection needs to get better.
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Netflix is my favorite streaming service. I love the diversity of the shows and the ease to use the site on all my streaming devices. I love their created series although I think hulu has the best series creations. But I still prefer netflix over it.
Jenn p.
boise, ID
I love Netflix, but the one thing they need to do is not get rid of so many shows. There are many movies and shows, but they are losing a lot of big names. I will say its nice to never have commercials like Hulu and be able to stream more than one TV at a time.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Netflix is awesome! You get so much content, for such a small price. The actually content that they make is really good. Stranger things has become one of my favorite show. I watch Netflix constantly. It has become a staple in our home. #netflix
Niya_post P.
St louis
I watch a lot of TV shows I love it so much dating Mrs. Wiseman for the show on there and they have more and very amazing woman and the movies are also good to him if I could use it every day I would but you know you must visit this
Jacqui D.
Boston
I love Netflix I Watch it all the time they have so manny shows and movie and alway coming out with new shows and movie. Not really they are a great Company and there Customer service rocks. Yes I think everyone should have Netflix .
MK J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Netflix! Even when the weather is bad it still does not buffer or have issues like that, unlike other websites I know. There is so many shows, movies, and documentaries to choose from. I watch Netflix more than I watch TV lol.
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix is definitely used daily at my house. Between watching new programming on it, to my daughter watching cartoons it's a staple at my house. Plus I love the fact that I can make a list of movies and shows I wanna watch.
Geraldine T.
Union City , NJ
Omggg!!!! Que puedo decir de netflix ! Ló mejor de lo mejor, en verdad no paso un día sin ver netflix soy amamante a las series .. y el
Precio está súper bueno (: en verdad si aún no lo tienes te recomiendo que lo hagas ;)
Keshia L.
Thanks to Netflix we are able to stay home and watch unlimited genres of movies or series. We've had Netflix for over 8 years and no matter how many times they have raised the price over the years, you are still saving money.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?