BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Cat S.
Palmdale, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love having Netflix. I originally subscribed to them more then five years ago. I was getting the dvd's by mail, now we just stream through our PlayStation and Wii. I only wish that they added new movies more often and carried a better selection of vintage titles
Hannah H.
Baltimore, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I have heard if Nextflix doesn't have something you want you can contact them and they make an effort to get it! Also easy to share with friends and family if the monthly payment is to much.
Valerie P.
Hayward, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What was my life like without Netflix? I've watched numerous shows and movies thanks to Netflix. My husband and I barely watch actual TV nowadays. I love that I can watch something on my phone while away from home and continue where I left off from another device.
Amanda C.
Forrest City, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I am a huge Netflix fan and so are all of my family members. I have the streaming only plan and while I do miss when I had the DVD and streaming plan I love Netflix none-the-less and it's definitely a staple of my families entertainment since we don't have cable.
nicole l.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have a love hate relationship with netflix. I love that it's a bunch of movies at your fingertips but the movies I feel are not really updated and they never have newer movies on there. A lot of th shows and movies I have seen and I wish they were updated more.
Kayla J.
Liberty, SC
I love Netflix!!!! I have Dish and although I am very happy with my service from them, I still prefer to watch Netflix! They have so many great movies, shows that are not on air and so many great Netflix only shows! Could not go without Orange is the New Black!
Courtney B.
Hancock, ME
Our whole family uses Netflix, we have it set up in our living room, my brothers room, and my own room. The only thing Is I wish new things were added sooner, but then again its worth the wait.
cameah w.
If you are lazy and like to stay home and watch movies then this is for you! Unfortunately if you are looking for the latest and greatest stuff then, its not for you. But for all of the past seasons on the latest TV shows definitely use this to catch up.
Karen M.
Las Vegas, NV
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Netflix, it's the reason why I'm all cought up to Jane the Virgin and Once Upon a Time. I just hate waiting for the new episodes to be available. But other than that, i enjoy having it.
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Netflix!! 🙌 hallelujah for Netflix. You get to watch Movies, TV shows, documentaries, and more. And for $20 a month, it is totally worth it. Not only do I love it but my kids get to watch their favorite shows. We don't even pay for cable. Stickin to Netflix 👌
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?