BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Christina E.
My best investment! Netflix and chill kind of day/night doesnt matter movies for anyone and good way to watch old movies that no longer are sold in stores and countless seasons of variety of shows yes!!!
Steph L.
We don't have cable, and haven't had cable for almost 3 years now. I wish that Netflix was able to get more recent shows and movies and be able to get the newer seasons sooner than a year after the season is finished. I know that it isn't Netflix's fault, but that's my only complaint.
Is the best of all movie apps, with a wide variety of movies and the best series currently on netflix, I watch whenever I can, great tool with very useful mechanisms, I know for sure, because those who do not know is worth trying, the value is very cheap for the services offered
Christine  L.
Allenwood, PA
Netflix is our alternative to cable! We love it. There are so many choices for everyone in our family from the kids to the adults. We also have the DVD subscription for the movies we want to want to watch that aren't available instantly all while paying a FRACTION of the cost of cable!
Marisol j.
Netflix is my life! I absolutely love the shows, movies and TV series that they have. my list is huge because I always find movies that I want to watch. all I need is time to actually sit down and watch everything. some day! love how its not pricey and multiple devices can have access.
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Netflix is a great way to see a lot of B rated movies that no one has ever heard of. Occupationally you'll find something worth watching, maybe even two things, for every time I have searched for something in particular to watch, it hasn't been on there. Not worth the money to me.
Frances M.
Hot Springs, AR
I have such mixed feelings about Netflix. Of course I'm not going to break up... I mean give up my subscription but, I feel like the variety of movies isn't great! I don't have a life people, I need MORE!
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Thank god for the netflix app! i find myself using the app quite often if I'm not able to sit down in front of the TV to watch something. a lot of times when i can't sleep, i will pull up the app on my phone and watch an episode or two of a TV show until I'm tired enough to fall asleep.
Randi B.
Sacramento, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I use my netflix daily. Since I work on my computer (with dual monitors) about 8+ hours a day, it is nice to be able to watch a movie or catch up on my old favorite shows while getting work done. For 8 dollars a month you cannot go wrong, and it appears they have something for everyone.
Katie W.
Hixson, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Netflix is life. We actually got rid of cable because we were only using Netflix! We just have streaming services, but that's more than enough. I love that they change out their inventory every month too!
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?